Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

User Info: Theepowerc0re

Theepowerc0re
4 years ago#41
I disagree, I feel that people who do care about K/D are children who believe that looking cool for random people on the Internet. People who actually like to have fun while they play don't care about K/D. I'm not saying this because I have a bad K/D. I have a 1.54 K/D, I play to have fun.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsyj3MMtH1rgmxuso1_500.gif

User Info: samperiharja

samperiharja
4 years ago#42
Only gamers with no life say they care about KDR.

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
4 years ago#43
I usually average a 1.60 KDR but I couldn't care less about this one. Worrying about my KDR causes to much stress so I just play to have fun.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.

User Info: Yunthor_HnC

Yunthor_HnC
4 years ago#44
If you do all of that and go 5-15 while have a somewhat big score in tdm you still negatively affected your team.

You realize that you can do all of that with-out having that badly exaggerated k/d, right? Even somebody who only has a .9 k/d but a massive assist score is better to have on a team than somebody who only cares about their k/d. A single player with a high k/d can't save a mediocre team, but a player who understands teamwork can.
http://beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People

User Info: Me32415

Me32415
4 years ago#45
samperiharja posted...
Only gamers with no life say they care about KDR.

I disagree i am a casual gamer at best, i don't even own a cod game (my roomate owns mw3 and blops2) and i care about his K/D ratio

User Info: firefoxts5

firefoxts5
4 years ago#46
umm no kd doesnt really matter. the game is ment to b played for fun. if ur having fun and ur always neg. why does it matter?
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx

User Info: purple_raven

purple_raven
4 years ago#47
Well lets see, I play objectives. Mainly dom and hardpoint. And I actually DO the objective. I don't sit out om the sidelines. I'm in the middle if it all. I always run FHJ to shoot destroy scorestreaks. And sometimes if ive used up the two ill die on purpose so I have two more just incase. So no I don't care for K/D. SO naturally given my play style my K/D Is about .56 last I looked. Could have changed by now.
THE GAME

User Info: Frankie_Spankie

Frankie_Spankie
4 years ago#48
LOL, of course people who don't care about KDR will have a below average one. The people who don't care about KDR are the ones that get into risky situations and leading the charge...

It's easy to get a good KDR but I find it too boring. I always run straight to where the action is and find more fun in creating havoc than I would hanging back trying not to get hit myself. Like I always say about stats. If you're going to car about 1 stat, don't care about KDR because anybody can get a good KDR by changing their playing style. Care about KPH. You can be a bad player with a good KDR, you cannot be a bad player with a good KPH.
Don't **** with Da Hui

User Info: hamdooley

hamdooley
4 years ago#49
Holy crap i'm laughing my ballix off at this topic :D
Captain Yesterday.

User Info: harlem545

harlem545
4 years ago#50
I never really cared about K/D at all. Just wanted to have fun.
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived