Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

#41Theepowerc0rePosted 11/27/2012 3:13:30 PM
I disagree, I feel that people who do care about K/D are children who believe that looking cool for random people on the Internet. People who actually like to have fun while they play don't care about K/D. I'm not saying this because I have a bad K/D. I have a 1.54 K/D, I play to have fun.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsyj3MMtH1rgmxuso1_500.gif
#42samperiharjaPosted 11/27/2012 3:15:00 PM
Only gamers with no life say they care about KDR.
#43IkasnuPosted 11/27/2012 3:15:49 PM
I usually average a 1.60 KDR but I couldn't care less about this one. Worrying about my KDR causes to much stress so I just play to have fun.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#44Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/27/2012 3:25:59 PM
If you do all of that and go 5-15 while have a somewhat big score in tdm you still negatively affected your team.

You realize that you can do all of that with-out having that badly exaggerated k/d, right? Even somebody who only has a .9 k/d but a massive assist score is better to have on a team than somebody who only cares about their k/d. A single player with a high k/d can't save a mediocre team, but a player who understands teamwork can.
---
http://beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#45Me32415Posted 11/27/2012 3:33:40 PM
samperiharja posted...
Only gamers with no life say they care about KDR.

I disagree i am a casual gamer at best, i don't even own a cod game (my roomate owns mw3 and blops2) and i care about his K/D ratio
#46firefoxts5Posted 11/27/2012 3:34:42 PM
umm no kd doesnt really matter. the game is ment to b played for fun. if ur having fun and ur always neg. why does it matter?
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#47purple_ravenPosted 11/27/2012 3:36:50 PM
Well lets see, I play objectives. Mainly dom and hardpoint. And I actually DO the objective. I don't sit out om the sidelines. I'm in the middle if it all. I always run FHJ to shoot destroy scorestreaks. And sometimes if ive used up the two ill die on purpose so I have two more just incase. So no I don't care for K/D. SO naturally given my play style my K/D Is about .56 last I looked. Could have changed by now.
---
THE GAME
#48Da HuiPosted 11/27/2012 3:41:25 PM
LOL, of course people who don't care about KDR will have a below average one. The people who don't care about KDR are the ones that get into risky situations and leading the charge...

It's easy to get a good KDR but I find it too boring. I always run straight to where the action is and find more fun in creating havoc than I would hanging back trying not to get hit myself. Like I always say about stats. If you're going to car about 1 stat, don't care about KDR because anybody can get a good KDR by changing their playing style. Care about KPH. You can be a bad player with a good KDR, you cannot be a bad player with a good KPH.
---
Don't **** with Da Hui
#49hamdooleyPosted 11/27/2012 3:42:30 PM
Holy crap i'm laughing my ballix off at this topic :D
---
Captain Yesterday.
#50harlem545Posted 11/27/2012 3:42:37 PM
I never really cared about K/D at all. Just wanted to have fun.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545