Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

#51_Asian_RicePosted 11/27/2012 3:45:51 PM
Assuming "average" is around 1-1.5, I have a 1.89 and don't give a f***.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Give a man a fire, warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -IamI3rian
#52Ertrick36Posted 11/27/2012 4:41:28 PM
This is already a pretty vain argument, in that it's just stupid and pointless, and there are already people who have disproved it clearly. I admit, I don't have a very high K/D ratio, but it does remain around average. Does that mean anything? It just means that I get killed almost as often as I kill in this game. Is it that important in the real world? Not even in the slightest. The only thing I see in people who have really high K/D ratios is that they spend more time wasting their lives away with unimportant things like an unsubstantial game than contributing to society in a positive way (I'm sure there are people out there that can manage high K/D ratios without breaking off from reality, but this is what I assume, especially if they have literally hundreds of days of recorded play time). In other words, I think that people who even give a damn about their K/D ratios and do their best to keep them high are a bunch of human trash (my message will probably be deleted because of this, but I don't even give a damn about that). It's just stupid that there are people who care so much about this game. They commit to their id way more than they commit to what's actually important in life, which is doing things like getting a higher education, getting a job, succeeding in life, and contributing to a positive society. I don't even understand what's so great about having a high K/D ratio. Is it really worth wasting your life away just to be better at this game than a good majority of the people who play this game? It's almost like a sort of drug complex; you just get addicted to it, think its the best thing ever, commit everything you have into it, dissociate yourself from everyone you used to know and love, and possibly finally realize how much you've f***ed up your own life and those you love. I pity you, fellow gamer- no; I have no pity left to give to you. Go swallow your pride as you waste your life and your parents' hard work raising you and be a blight on humanity and a disappointment to your entire family, if you have any left.
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#53K4R_Nirvana41Posted 11/27/2012 4:57:20 PM
Ertrick36 posted...
This is already a pretty vain argument, in that it's just stupid and pointless, and there are already people who have disproved it clearly. I admit, I don't have a very high K/D ratio, but it does remain around average. Does that mean anything? It just means that I get killed almost as often as I kill in this game. Is it that important in the real world? Not even in the slightest. The only thing I see in people who have really high K/D ratios is that they spend more time wasting their lives away with unimportant things like an unsubstantial game than contributing to society in a positive way (I'm sure there are people out there that can manage high K/D ratios without breaking off from reality, but this is what I assume, especially if they have literally hundreds of days of recorded play time). In other words, I think that people who even give a damn about their K/D ratios and do their best to keep them high are a bunch of human trash (my message will probably be deleted because of this, but I don't even give a damn about that). It's just stupid that there are people who care so much about this game. They commit to their id way more than they commit to what's actually important in life, which is doing things like getting a higher education, getting a job, succeeding in life, and contributing to a positive society. I don't even understand what's so great about having a high K/D ratio. Is it really worth wasting your life away just to be better at this game than a good majority of the people who play this game? It's almost like a sort of drug complex; you just get addicted to it, think its the best thing ever, commit everything you have into it, dissociate yourself from everyone you used to know and love, and possibly finally realize how much you've f***ed up your own life and those you love. I pity you, fellow gamer- no; I have no pity left to give to you. Go swallow your pride as you waste your life and your parents' hard work raising you and be a blight on humanity and a disappointment to your entire family, if you have any left.

K
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. TeamVvG Captain, www.TeamVvG.tk, Lol @ You
#54Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/27/2012 5:04:50 PM
there's a zed character in borderlands 2 ...?
#55Alpha218Posted 11/27/2012 5:06:04 PM
there's a zed character in borderlands 2 ...?

Dr Zed
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#56CTBradumsPosted 11/27/2012 5:07:24 PM
Throughout MW2 and 3, I averaged between 1.5-1.8 KDR; and I couldn't have cared less. It's not really that big of a deal. Not because I'm good (because I'm not really that good), but because getting a boner over a KDR would make me ashamed of myself.
#57ID15Posted 11/27/2012 5:09:04 PM
LOL, Zed PWNed TC.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#58rts11220Posted 11/27/2012 5:10:58 PM
and people complain about pupstompers why?
---
this sig sucks
#59SelkiPrimePosted 11/27/2012 5:11:26 PM
i'm at 1.9 and i dont care. i just have a good time
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#60Rolling_StonedPosted 11/27/2012 5:45:23 PM
Of course they say they don't care, the below average KDR obviously just shows that. Why would somebody who doesn't care, have a high KDR? If you don't care you wouldn't play seriously enough to prevent all of those deaths. It is also multiple people play under the same name so skill could vary.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned