Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

#61Theepowerc0rePosted 11/27/2012 5:55:42 PM
Me32415 posted...
samperiharja posted...
Only gamers with no life say they care about KDR.

I disagree i am a casual gamer at best, i don't even own a cod game (my roomate owns mw3 and blops2) and i care about his K/D ratio

Casual gamer eh? What's your trophy level? Anything below 8 and you can leave this thread.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsyj3MMtH1rgmxuso1_500.gif
#62MrJaegerPosted 11/27/2012 6:01:18 PM
I am only at 0.79 k/d rating and I could honest not give a sh**. I let my 9 year old nephew play all the time and he is happy if he gets 1 kill. I am just playing for the fun of it and to level up.
---
PSN: SloppyPirate
#63Kazuhira07Posted 11/27/2012 6:05:29 PM
The people that don't care are those that you don't want in your team because you will lose because of them

But there are some people who are naturally good at COD but don't really care about their stats and only play every now and then.
#64singhellotakuPosted 11/27/2012 6:16:11 PM
only people who lie about or obsess over their k/d being above average post a million freaking topics a day about it
#65YoungGganonPosted 11/27/2012 6:21:44 PM
Yeah, but I think that's because most of the people who legitimately care about KD play the game far more than people who don't. I know my KD isn't great, but that's mostly because I have other games that I enjoy far more than this game, that's why. Not to mention I'm a zombies fan more than I am a multiplayer fan.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#66DarkGam3rPosted 11/27/2012 6:22:56 PM
Shouldn't we all know by now that hardcore play-to-win gamers care about their KDR as one would their child?
---
"I'm no hero."
#67purple_ravenPosted 11/27/2012 8:37:11 PM
Kazuhira07 posted...
The people that don't care are those that you don't want in your team because you will lose because of them

But there are some people who are naturally good at COD but don't really care about their stats and only play every now and then.

So you don't want me on your team huh? Don't want me ALWAYS destroying scorestreaks? Possibly being in the path of a sentry gun or gaurdian to destroy them? Standing in the middle of a map to shoot down the helicopters? Shooting down two scorestreaks then deing on purpose to get two more rockets to destroy that third scorestreak? Rushing to take over B not careing if I die but killing that one or two other enemies that also rushed in? Yea maybe your right. no team who cares only about K/D would want me. My K/D is too low.
---
THE GAME
#68xMessiahbolicalPosted 11/27/2012 8:41:37 PM
Nobody cares about your K/D other than like... little kids who look up to you or if you're a semi-famous MLG player or something like that. lol. I know nobody on my friends list gives 2 s***s about my K/D so why should I care about it? But then again, I'm the guy blowing himself up with a SMAW 80 times in a match just to see how many deaths I can accumulate in one match, so that could just be me...
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#69pozertronPosted 11/27/2012 10:27:26 PM
params7 posted...
Makes you think, doesn't it?

Isn't this like... the point? I mean, if i don't care about my C/D what difference does it make if it's low or high?
#70Silverfox6669Posted 11/28/2012 6:11:30 AM
xMessiahbolical posted...
Nobody cares about your K/D other than like... little kids who look up to you or if you're a semi-famous MLG player or something like that. lol. I know nobody on my friends list gives 2 s***s about my K/D so why should I care about it? But then again, I'm the guy blowing himself up with a SMAW 80 times in a match just to see how many deaths I can accumulate in one match, so that could just be me...

lol its always funny seeing you do that