ppl who complain about certain types of guns being useless

#1TooCrucialPosted 11/27/2012 3:08:16 PM
Ive see it complained about for years. the problem is you take the wrong gun into the wrong situation most times. If you are in a room or path with turns and corners and can only see 5 or soo yards in front of you until the next turn then if someone.comes around that corner with a smg or shotty then you are done if they are a fairly decent player. Now if you catch them down a long corridor or you are behind a crate or wall then you should have them
---
I'm holding a rock. There's no lions in my house. Therefore, this rock repels lions. It's the only way
#2yakuza281Posted 11/27/2012 3:17:26 PM
The maps I've played so far are almost all catered to short range fights, which makes SMGs and Shotguns very powerful while ARs and Sniper rifles have very few opportunities (not to mention the SMGs in this one are fairly powerful)
#3Theepowerc0rePosted 11/27/2012 3:17:29 PM
Take the PM-9 from Modern Warfare 3 for example. Everyone said the gun sucked, but when you were in close corridors and hip-fired, the gun wasn't all too bad. Its about the the map design, and figuring out which maps are good for assault rifles while others are good for smgs.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsyj3MMtH1rgmxuso1_500.gif
#4TooCrucial(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:28:34 PM
Aftermath is perfect for assault rifles and snipers, however if you take the same setup to hijacked then you would br at a disadvantage unless you stick to just running up and down the sides of the ship, on dom a lmg would do well
---
I'm holding a rock. There's no lions in my house. Therefore, this rock repels lions. It's the only way
#5crimsonfoxm1911Posted 11/27/2012 5:52:31 PM
my favorite weapon in the game is considered the worst sniper rifle and that's the SVU-AS. honestly once you get the hang of it it's amazing especially with ACOG, i've been using it as a MP rifle and so far my K/D ratio is now going up but i do also have the K10 as my secondary should my mag run dry on my SVU-AS.

no gun is really useless, they kill people there's a use, only one that i was disappointed in is the Executioner, you literally have to be right next to the guy to kill them which make's for some tricky moments.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#6Chadkg5Posted 11/27/2012 8:04:30 PM
Theepowerc0re posted...
Take the PM-9 from Modern Warfare 3 for example. Everyone said the gun sucked, but when you were in close corridors and hip-fired, the gun wasn't all too bad. Its about the the map design, and figuring out which maps are good for assault rifles while others are good for smgs.

the PM-9 was beast, you just had to know how to deal with the recoil on it
#7Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/27/2012 8:06:55 PM
Chadkg5 posted...
Theepowerc0re posted...

the PM-9 was beast, you just had to know how to deal with the recoil on it

Exactly. Now aiming down the sights with that thing isn't all that good in most situations, but damn, that thing could beat the Akimbo FMG9s in a hip firing contest pretty easily.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#8Chadkg5Posted 11/27/2012 8:08:15 PM
it was fine aiming down the sights, not as consistent as PP90, but adequate