The Worst Scorestreak Is...

#1Tabor21Posted 11/27/2012 6:38:57 PM
...Dogs. By far. For such a high point total, it is absolutely positively NOT worth the effort, especially when Warthog, Swarm, VTOL Warship and Lodestar are all nearby in points.

I've gotten Dogs 6 times -- 5 from care packages and 1 time legitimately (and there for it only shows in my Barracks as me having gotten it once).

Of these 6 times, I have gotten 16 kills. That's absolutely ridiculously underpowered. Officially, I have gotten dogs 1 time for 3 kills -- but I record all my matches, so I reviewed the care package matches with dogs as well.

I'm not sure if they are glitched, or what -- perhaps they are just too easy to kill. When I called them in this last game where I legitimately got them, all I heard was the dogs dying by bullet fire (they whine). I got the dogs on HIJACKED, as well, so it's not like they would have had trouble finding anyone.

I could get more than 3 kills from a damn Lightning Strike for way more than half the point value it takes to get the K9 unit.

Anyone else see similar results from dogs? I still think they are glitched somehow. I was just reviewing the video where I got them last match and I saw one of the dogs just standing still.
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#2barbjornkumaPosted 11/27/2012 6:48:32 PM
Speaking of dogs on hijacked, how do they get on the boat?
#3ExtremeLightPosted 11/27/2012 6:49:13 PM
lol dogs were glitch in BO too. I don't really know though. I can never get a care package with dogs lol. They used to be a real killer. It would be stupid if they are actually weaker.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#4ExtremeLightPosted 11/27/2012 6:49:54 PM
barbjornkuma posted...
Speaking of dogs on hijacked, how do they get on the boat?

... "Sea turtles, mate"
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#5BirdPwNz100Posted 11/27/2012 6:52:42 PM
The game sends them in little rafts once you acquire the killstreak. Then they just jump into the boat and start huntin'
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#6_Asian_RicePosted 11/27/2012 6:53:40 PM
Funny how they can jump 20 feet onto the boat but can't jump 2 feet onto the bed you're hiding on to avoid them.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Give a man a fire, warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -IamI3rian
#7ExtremeLightPosted 11/27/2012 6:55:17 PM
_Asian_Rice posted...
Funny how they can jump 20 feet onto the boat but can't jump 2 feet onto the bed you're hiding on to avoid them.

O.O

Did you just answer the TC question?
---
#8singhellotakuPosted 11/27/2012 7:26:38 PM
Yeah with them being so crappy im not sure why they aren't easier to get, I miss the constant mayhem of having dogs be a simple 7 killstreak in waw.
#9EvanW1109Posted 11/27/2012 7:40:30 PM
I got dogs afrom a care package today (first time) and got 11 kills. Aftermath was the map
#10Masterpie3000Posted 11/27/2012 7:41:37 PM
dogs would be better as a lower streak, also to have the dogs themselves not suck would be good...

honestly a lot of the score streaks could be re-numbered and slightly changed, my friend got a swarm and it got him 2 kills, some of the players camped in a room the whole time and still managed to hold two flags and the rest had blind eye, i cleared out a building halfway through and they all had switched to a blind eye class...

dogs were such a good high end streak in blops 1 since they still wrecked blind eye users

just my opinion on scorestreaks, they are mostly fine as is tho, and the fact that the high end streaks are worthless does not seem like a big deal. hunter killer, care packages, and mainly sentry gun/death machine need a rework (really... sentry is 50 less than death machine)
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)