Are all of you so bad at this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are all of you so bad at this game

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
4 years ago#31
BigTall215 posted...
1Scream1 posted...
I've unlocked so many challenges, EXP, and camo's just taking down UAV because everyone's too stupid to take them down.

I hope you all die.

U mad bro? Maybe people are worried about killing the other team to bother with a UAV. You need to take a minute and breathe before you pop a vessel.

No, they're too busy granting the enemy team their kill streaks and getting scores like 4-25. Try harder.

Mountaintop884 posted...
1Scream1 posted...
That you can't take the time to help your team take out any air support and ESPECIALLY UAVs!?

I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a game where all I hear is "enemy UAV" and no one but me tries to destroy them! And I don't even have enough time to take them out before I die or they have like 5 so I have to die multiple times to replenish ammo.

TL;DR
Every team I get placed in sucks **** on every level.

/rant

TL;DR The only constant on all these teams that suck *** is you. Go figure.

Oh you're so good at those smart comments. Do you want a cookie?

I've topped my team by solely taking out UAVs the whole game. Go figure.
PSN: Crash182-

User Info: purple_raven

purple_raven
4 years ago#32
Well guess you've never landed in a lobby with me. Lol I ALWAYS shoot down scorestreaks with my trusty FHJ. Including those on the ground. Gaudians and sentrys don't stand a chance lol. Sometimes ill die on purpose just so I can get two more rockets
THE GAME

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
4 years ago#33
Tifanity posted...
I threw a EMP grenade at one last night but nothing happened, game is broken :(

Hmmm

This sounds familiar for some reason.

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
4 years ago#34
purple_raven posted...
Well guess you've never landed in a lobby with me. Lol I ALWAYS shoot down scorestreaks with my trusty FHJ. Including those on the ground. Gaudians and sentrys don't stand a chance lol. Sometimes ill die on purpose just so I can get two more rockets

Every team should have a person like you.
PSN: Crash182-
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are all of you so bad at this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived