Are all of you so bad at this game

#311Scream1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 5:20:00 PM
BigTall215 posted...
1Scream1 posted...
I've unlocked so many challenges, EXP, and camo's just taking down UAV because everyone's too stupid to take them down.

I hope you all die.

U mad bro? Maybe people are worried about killing the other team to bother with a UAV. You need to take a minute and breathe before you pop a vessel.

No, they're too busy granting the enemy team their kill streaks and getting scores like 4-25. Try harder.

Mountaintop884 posted...
1Scream1 posted...
That you can't take the time to help your team take out any air support and ESPECIALLY UAVs!?

I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a game where all I hear is "enemy UAV" and no one but me tries to destroy them! And I don't even have enough time to take them out before I die or they have like 5 so I have to die multiple times to replenish ammo.

TL;DR
Every team I get placed in sucks **** on every level.

/rant

TL;DR The only constant on all these teams that suck *** is you. Go figure.

Oh you're so good at those smart comments. Do you want a cookie?

I've topped my team by solely taking out UAVs the whole game. Go figure.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#32purple_ravenPosted 11/28/2012 5:45:24 PM
Well guess you've never landed in a lobby with me. Lol I ALWAYS shoot down scorestreaks with my trusty FHJ. Including those on the ground. Gaudians and sentrys don't stand a chance lol. Sometimes ill die on purpose just so I can get two more rockets
---
THE GAME
#33p06111981Posted 11/28/2012 5:47:41 PM
Tifanity posted...
I threw a EMP grenade at one last night but nothing happened, game is broken :(

Hmmm

This sounds familiar for some reason.
#341Scream1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:26:59 PM
purple_raven posted...
Well guess you've never landed in a lobby with me. Lol I ALWAYS shoot down scorestreaks with my trusty FHJ. Including those on the ground. Gaudians and sentrys don't stand a chance lol. Sometimes ill die on purpose just so I can get two more rockets

Every team should have a person like you.
---
PSN: Crash182-