can we stop voting for HIJACKED now?

#11Rage028Posted 11/28/2012 5:41:47 AM
ace_two_max posted...
Democracy, where you vote for your judges, Congress, and President and on gamefaq, STOP VOTING FOR WHAT YOU LIKE

I see the majestic eagle crying.

You're not to meant to vote for what you like, you're meant to vote for what is right. lol
---
When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet. - Proverbs 29:9
#12LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 11/28/2012 6:15:34 AM
But if you play well, you love hijacked, because it will be a kill festival for you.

I had a match today where I got a VTOL in Hijacked...AND, a guy on my team got 2 K9 AND 2 SWARMS....That + Small map + Respawn=Total Extermination of or opponents....A.K.A Fun in CoD
---
Ha! Hua! Ha! Hua! HAAAAA! *CURAGA* x10000000
#13Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/28/2012 6:42:28 AM
saujiro posted...
Hijacked is the new Nuketown.

Which is exactly why it will get picked twice in a row pretty much no matter what (sometimes more if the host backs out).

I hate small maps, just because of how annoying the spawns are, and how difficult it is to flank most of the time. I'll normally play it once, then back out if it gets picked again (and I'll never vote for it). Though, Hijacked is probably the easiest to flank on of the small maps that I've played in the COD series (been playing since MW2), due to the below deck route that no one ever takes. I still hate the map though.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#14Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/28/2012 7:26:50 AM
i really wonder what the kids these days would say about shipment if they could actualyl get to play it to its full extent ...

im sure it'll be nerfed ... yes the map itself will be nerfed because non of them would get out of it with a .01 KDR ... thankfulyl ... back in COD4's prime that map was RARE , so even if you do the usual routine of backing in and out of lobbies till you find it , you'd spend hours just to get to play it 3 times in a row ...

you know , i just realized one of the good aspects of COD4 ...
#15Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/28/2012 7:31:19 AM
This is why the maps suck. Majority of cod community is bad players that require bad spawns to get even a single kill.

Devs (and this makes sense for them to do so) cater to these people and make the crappiest maps possible.
#16_Deadeye_CM_Posted 11/28/2012 7:43:26 AM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
i really wonder what the kids these days would say about shipment if they could actualyl get to play it to its full extent ...

im sure it'll be nerfed ... yes the map itself will be nerfed because non of them would get out of it with a .01 KDR ... thankfulyl ... back in COD4's prime that map was RARE , so even if you do the usual routine of backing in and out of lobbies till you find it , you'd spend hours just to get to play it 3 times in a row ...

you know , i just realized one of the good aspects of COD4 ...

Shipment was so small... It was small for 1v1s even.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#17Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/28/2012 7:47:54 AM
@ deadeye : and yet games of domination and shipment would be so intense it ties to 170-170 sometimes ... or for domination would end 190-200 ...

i rememebr my record on it was 182-60-79 HQ ...
#18cirus 7Posted 11/28/2012 9:53:36 AM
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...
But if you play well, you love hijacked, because it will be a kill festival for you.

I had a match today where I got a VTOL in Hijacked...AND, a guy on my team got 2 K9 AND 2 SWARMS....That + Small map + Respawn=Total Extermination of or opponents....A.K.A Fun in CoD

thats why alot of us hate it, having some brainless kill festival is not any fun, the same reason i always hated nuketown. you spawn, throw a grenade across the map at a pinch point, take a few people out then throw more grenades until you get a streak, repeat. its about the most boring kind of match i can imagine, doesnt matter if im on the winning team or not.

what i dont understand, is why people who want that kind of hectic kill after kill after kill gameplay on tiny maps, dont play in the chaos moshpit series. i mean they gave you a mode thats just for those tiny map crazy grenade fests, and people would rather stay in normal rooms and double vote this tiny map with its horrible spawns every time it comes up.
---
psn id "rajas".
#19slickuticaPosted 11/28/2012 9:56:06 AM
Hijacked > Carrier everytime
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#20VIIVincentPosted 11/28/2012 10:00:39 AM
slickutica posted...
Hijacked > Carrier everytime

this

you know, you can always back out. you dont have to play it. granted, you might be thrown into another Hijacked match with worse results.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz