So, Ghost

#1gozz_manPosted 11/28/2012 12:44:19 PM
Just unlocked so I now see how it works. Why are people annoyed about it? Does it mean if I stop, I show up on the enemy's radar even if they don't have a UAV up?
---
IT'S JUST A GAME!!!
#2BlaeuPosted 11/28/2012 12:53:38 PM
People are annoyed at what Ghost as lost from previous games. In the past, if you equipped Ghost (Assassin, CB) the UAV would NEVER show you on radar.

In this game, Ghost will hide you from the UAV sweeps, but only if you are moving at full speed (doesn't have to be a run).
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#3One_Too_ManyPosted 11/28/2012 1:10:02 PM
Personally, I like how all the perks are in BO2. None of them are that powerful except for Engineer. Perks are actually just perks now.

Weapon attachments are the new perks.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#4_Cryptic_RipperPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:39 PM
Look at your radar.
When your icon isn't slightly greyed out, any sweep by a UAV will pick you up.
---
I laffed and I laffed until I couldn't not laff no moar.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/Shady_Caveman.png
#5fathomzPosted 11/28/2012 2:09:43 PM
_Cryptic_Ripper posted...
Look at your radar.
When your icon isn't slightly greyed out, any sweep by a UAV will pick you up.

in other words... if its the normal yellow you can be seen on uav. apparently climbing ladders you aren't safe ;/ anyone know any other times you can be seen when you probably shouldn't? i think when stopping to get a care package you can be seen as well.
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#6dpcdominoPosted 11/28/2012 2:14:20 PM
Don't see this fault as a disadvantage personally. When you run with a silencer and Ghost, it would be nice to let people know where you are from time to time.

Great time to place BB or C4 if you get my drift.
#7OnDiscDLCPosted 11/28/2012 2:15:56 PM
People are mad because they can't camp and hide from the UAV to maintain their precious KDR. They actually have to push their left stick.
#8dengeistPosted 11/28/2012 2:25:45 PM
OnDiscDLC posted...
People are mad because they can't camp and hide from the UAV to maintain their precious KDR. They actually have to push their left stick.

That's what the majority of the complaints seems to be. There are plenty of campers on TDM though.
#9One_Too_ManyPosted 11/28/2012 2:33:45 PM
It's still one of the best tier-1 perks. I think I run it on all my custom class spots.

I'm guess it helps you get a 1 or 2 kills per match, which is pretty good in a rushing mode like CTF.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#10theend818Posted 11/28/2012 5:33:15 PM
if anything black ops 2 promotes even more camping if no one has ghost and the way uav spam if going decent player will see enemy location and just wait for him to go around corner... seen mutikply killcams where player will ads right before i go around corner.