Yemen and Turbine are the worst

#21razaky2012Posted 11/28/2012 11:08:45 PM
Yemen and Turbine are some of the best maps in call of duty history.

you just suck if you don't like them.

and yes, carrier and drone are bad maps
#22Rage028Posted 11/28/2012 11:10:38 PM
Yemen is about good eyes, and shooting long. Having a mixed team of people that can handle CQB and those that are good at range.
---
When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet. - Proverbs 29:9
#23VIIVincentPosted 11/28/2012 11:17:55 PM
Drone, Carrier, Turbine = Sniper happy
Drone - the tree/cliff camper
Carrier - behind the slanted walls camper
Turbine - in the house, the other house or on top of the fallen windmill camper.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz
#24_Deadeye_CM_Posted 11/28/2012 11:19:46 PM
Rage028 posted...
Yemen is about good eyes, and shooting long. Having a mixed team of people that can handle CQB and those that are good at range.

CQB and CQC are the same, just so you know. There is no difference other than the words "battle" and "combat". Show me any reference to them being different.

Also, Yemen can be full of campers, but most people seem to still move around like they do on other maps. Turbine, I like. OP, what do you find wrong with it? I also don't have a problem with Carrier. It's all about strategy, not running out into the open mindlessly.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#25Small_appliancePosted 11/28/2012 11:24:50 PM
I love Carrier. I hated Yemen at first, but I've grown to tolerate it. Turbine is just awful >.>
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#26Truhazzard3260Posted 11/28/2012 11:25:32 PM
VIIVincent posted...
Turbine - in the house, the other house or on top of the fallen windmill camper.

is carrier in the map rotation in ground war because i never played on it
---
3ds fc 4124 5505 6333
psn : Yar Knight
#27Little_RJ87Posted 11/28/2012 11:27:44 PM
Carrier is seriously not that bad. It's incredibly easy to navigate and the main sniping locations are easy enough to counter snipe or flank. As for the lower deck and hall way, concussion grenades or flash bangs are your friends. Use them. Everybody forgets that L1 and R1 serve a purpose.
---
Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti.
Minecraft ID: CiD7707
#28_Deadeye_CM_Posted 11/28/2012 11:30:17 PM
VIIVincent posted...

I like these maps for my sniper class because it's so easy to take out the campers that way. If you can't outsnipe them, flank with a silenced SMG or shotgun or something.

Honestly, if you're a competent player, all campers should be easy to kill.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#29Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/28/2012 11:36:15 PM
I like Yemen, just because of all the nice flanking routes that map has. It is a campfest though, but it's not a huge issue if you know where most camp at (and have a nice loadout with engineer, blackhats and maybe a shotty).

Turbine though, as much as I normally like sniper maps, this one sucks.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#30Lauz84Posted 11/28/2012 11:43:05 PM
Am i the only one who doesnt really like Slums?
Its "okay", because i dont really "hate" a map, but i find it to be one of my least favorites, in combination with meltdown..
---
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it"
PSN: Viol8-R