Yemen and Turbine are the worst

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Yemen and Turbine are the worst
2 years ago#41
Yemen can be a problem if you're facing a campy team and they have many sightlines (and themselves) covered. But I find running the edge of the map and having engineer helps a lot.

Turbine isn't that much of an issue for me.
2 years ago#42
Yemen is a great shotgun map. Turbine is indeed crappy and boring.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
2 years ago#43
VegantoKeens posted...
Yemen is a great shotgun map. Turbine is indeed crappy and boring.

I would have to disagree on you about Yemen on this with the shotgun. I hate it cuz everyone camps and with a shotty you won't have the range to get them before they get you.
Now Turbine is great with a shotty, imo. Since it is a campfest and there are so many places to hide that you know where they are already. By far my best map with the shotty, always get 20+ kills running around.
2 years ago#44
dengeist posted...
Yemen can be a problem if you're facing a campy team and they have many sightlines (and themselves) covered. But I find running the edge of the map and having engineer helps a lot.

Almost EVERYONE camps in Yemen
2 years ago#45
necro00 posted...
dengeist posted...

EVERYONE camps in Yemen

fixed.
---
Next Day One Buys - Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, and The Last of Us
2 years ago#46
Oh please. Yemen is worse than Turbine. But niether are the worst. The worst is Carrier. You called that a map... get out of here. We don't even go "inside" the whole ship.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Yemen and Turbine are the worst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived