There is nothing wrong with the spawns in Hijacked

#1Stryker_StormPosted 11/29/2012 6:49:11 AM
Anyone that claims otherwise obviously doesn't know how spawns actually work.

There are two parts of the map that have spawn points, the front of the ship and the back of the ship, nobody ever spawns in the middle.

Enemies will only spawn behind you if you have too many team mates too close to the enemy side, it takes about half of your team past the B flag to risk a spawn flip.

So instead of complaining about being shot in the back pay more attention to where you are and more importantly, where your team mates are.

Golden rule of spawns, the enemy will always spawn where your team is not.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#2wildluckPosted 11/29/2012 6:53:27 AM
You clearly play very few game modes and I been spawn in the middle 100s of times.
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#3Stryker_Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:05:07 AM
wildluck posted...
You clearly play very few game modes and I been spawn in the middle 100s of times.

I play every game mode, and here is a basic map of the spawn points, there are none in the middle.

http://eagerdepot.com/images/black-ops-2-hijacked-spawn-point-map.jpg
---
#4FTWLBPosted 11/29/2012 7:26:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5FTWLBPosted 11/29/2012 7:37:07 AM
Not trying to be funny or anythin mate but its hard to figure out where you and your team mates are when within seconds of spawning your shot to hell :S
---
xbox tags ftwlb and monoxidea7x
psn tag monoxidea7x + FTWLB_ent
#6Stryker_Storm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:39:03 AM
FTWLB posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
wildluck posted...

I play every game mode, and here is a basic map of the spawn points, there are none in the middle.

not trying to be funny mate, but it's hard to figure out where your team mates are when within seconds of spawning your shot to hell
and I've also spawned just out side the cabin on the left of the map which is pretty close to the middle, dunno if that counts but that's closet to the middle I've spawned

That's as close to the middle as it gets.

I play mercenary moshpit most of the time so I play all game modes in the moshpit, and I have to play with randoms that flip the spawns several times a match, with that said, I've never been shot in the back as a result of an enemy spawning behind me.

Unless you're at the very back or front of the ship you can see enough of the minimap to predict a spawn flip.
---
#7Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/29/2012 7:39:41 AM
it does happen , sometimes you spawn next to the door of each cabin that is facing the middle part of the ship ...

and nothing is wrong with the spawns in a map like hijacked because the actual problem is the map itself ... its a linear map ... what do you really expect when you play such a map ...?
#8UberDarkGuardiaPosted 11/29/2012 7:50:58 AM
Stryker_Storm posted...
wildluck posted...

False.
There are more spawn points than that.
---
[DSX] UberDarkGuardian
Commander of Dark Sentinels X Clan
#9Mspaul09Posted 11/29/2012 8:06:24 AM
UberDarkGuardia posted...
Stryker_Storm posted...
wildluck posted...

False.
There are more spawn points than that.

There are most definitely two other spawns on each side of the map than you little picture shows. These spawns are swords the middle of the ship, but your only spawned there when there is a player from the other team in your spawn, and a player from the other team in their spawn. If there is no players in their spawn the spawns will flip and your team will take over the other teams spawn. Now mind when I'm pointing this out I'm not saying the spawns are broken. This is one of my favorite maps. Considering the size and shape of the map there are going to be some bad spawns now and then. The problem is punk players see an opertunity to spawn trap the other team on certain maps.
---
PSN: PennyWise_80
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#10Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/29/2012 8:17:46 AM
I've spawned several times on either end of the map surrounded by enemies and some of them are either headed my way or have their back turned.

So, no, I've never been shot in the back on Hijacked but I have shot people in the back on Hijacked due to bad spawn flipping. Honestly it's just too small to really say spawns are broken but they certainly aren't very good. Again, probably because the map is small.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST