Vector = worst gun by far

#31Kamikaze_hfxPosted 11/30/2012 7:25:34 AM
S12 is worse, I bet.

You have to be a meter away and fire 12 shots to kill somebody.
Hence the name 'S12'.
---
Chuck chuck, bo buck, banana fanna...
#32Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/30/2012 7:32:15 AM
Kamikaze_hfx posted...
S12 is worse, I bet.

You have to be a meter away and fire 12 shots to kill somebody.
Hence the name 'S12'.

Ehh... The S12 is far better than that joke shotgun named M1216...
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#33F5X_WegZPosted 11/30/2012 7:47:25 AM
I switch between SMG's and don't do any worse nor better with the Vector. It's not that bad, and the sound it makes is pretty awesome.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#34MiniVirus2Posted 11/30/2012 9:36:43 AM
People tried to tell me the Vector sucked in MW2.
People tried to tell me the Striker sucked in MW2.
People tried to tell me a single G18 sucked in MW2.

Did it stop me from inducing countless fits of rage because they're "inferior weapons?"

Nope, and it wont here.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#35TacosnakPosted 11/30/2012 10:04:08 AM
I think this is the Strata in GoldeneyeWii game. That gun was a beast.
---
PSN - Seraphtacosnak
#36cirus 7Posted 11/30/2012 10:05:05 AM
i get a good laugh out of the weapons people say "suck". iv killed enough people with my vector that im about to hit its 2nd prestige, its recoil is almost non-existent and its got decent enough range that i get a longshot with it every couple matches .
same goes for the s12, i do pretty well with it on smaller maps. my friend uses it all the time and consistently goes 2.0-3.0 k/d in matches with it. he jumped onto MP yesterday when we got to his house and our RL friends were in a party, but their team was full, so it dumped him on the opposing team from the 4 of them when he joined. the match started and he went right about a 3.5 k/d against them, when they backed out so he could join their party after the match, all 4 of them were cursing about how many times he killed them with it.

its all about how you use a gun, not about the gun itself. for the most part all the weapons are pretty well balanced within their class.
---
psn id "rajas".
#37IronMonkey008Posted 11/30/2012 11:15:56 AM
It's the worst SMG (IMO), but the worst SMG is still better than most of the guns in the game so it's definitely not the worst gun.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#38Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/30/2012 11:24:37 AM
MiniVirus2 posted...
People tried to tell me the Vector sucked in MW2.
People tried to tell me the Striker sucked in MW2.
People tried to tell me a single G18 sucked in MW2.

Did it stop me from inducing countless fits of rage because they're "inferior weapons?"

Nope, and it wont here.

People that said that never used that bad boy, or were too used to the SPAS-12. Yes, it didn't one shot kill all that often, but it didn't need to either. It was tied with the AA-12 imo (it had better range and more ammo than the AA-12 did, just with a lower fire rate and a LONG reload time).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com