Tower of Babble Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ManOfChap

ManOfChap
4 years ago#1
I'm a pretty good Zombie player but I am getting no help from randoms on trying to get this trophy. Can anyone help?

My PSN is The_Chapman

Thanks
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.

User Info: wildluck

wildluck
4 years ago#2
Got the table made already and just need 3 people to help end it. So add me and be on later tonight.
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II

User Info: DamonD666

DamonD666
4 years ago#3
I am up for helping. I was looking for some people to help too. My PSN is DamonD666. If the previous poster has the table made, it will be even faster.
Just let me know a time.

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
4 years ago#4
SN: GeminiX7

I'll be around from now till about 2am to get the achievement done. Hit me up if you need a third.
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

ManOfChap
4 years ago#5
I just sent a request to all 3 of you
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.

User Info: Tre1299

Tre1299
4 years ago#6
Add me Quadangle

User Info: xideadwalkingix

xideadwalkingix
4 years ago#7
wildluck posted...
Got the table made already and just need 3 people to help end it. So add me and be on later tonight.

I'm in as well. I'm with wildluck! ( I am a hardcore serious zombie slayer )
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix

ManOfChap
4 years ago#8
anyone else besides the first 3 just add me, dont be lazy

User Info: DamonD666

DamonD666
4 years ago#9
I am on PSN now if Chapman, Wildluck, and Gemini want to hop on. It is 6:30pm EST now. I will be on for a little while, but I have to go offline around 8:00.

User Info: xideadwalkingix

xideadwalkingix
4 years ago#10
ManOfChap posted...
anyone else besides the first 3 just add me, dont be lazy

added, not lazy!
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived