Tower of Babble Help

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#11
Wildluck's server is full. I sent invites to Gemini and DeadWalking. First one who accepts is in. Hurry up, guys.
2 years ago#12
I need to get this done. I havent even bothered yet, but i pretty much know the steps. Ive done all previous easter eggs yadda yadd ablabballaa slchlamdada. Gibson_haxorz psn. Ill be on right now til i unno. midnight EST
2 years ago#13
Argh, missed my chance. Stupid bathing and food.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
2 years ago#14
Me n gemini looking for 2 more peeps.
2 years ago#15
Ok, if this is true, I will be a bit annoyed.

I was going for Tower of Babble with Chapman and a couple others and we kept dropping before we had the chance to gather all 4 pieces of the table. We wasted a good hour going for this. But if this YouTube video is true...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQcCsQH9oU

...the table isn't needed?! According to that video, the table is unnecessary for doing the Maxis path, and is only needed for the Richtofen path.
If this is true, I wish I saw this before we wasted the last hour. Oh well... we will meet up again tomorrow night to finally do this.
2 years ago#16
Lol I did a hard epic fail

Had everything from EMPs to everyone in place and died with all my bank money...
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
2 years ago#17
I need to do it as well but idiotic.randoms make it impossible.

From281to713
---
I'm holding a rock. There's no lions in my house. Therefore, this rock repels lions. It's the only way
2 years ago#18
You got this.
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
2 years ago#19
Add me Prophetspire

I haven't even started this one yet so I'd like the help.
---
PSN: Prophetspire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived