wow. the lag comp problems have really taken their toll

#1cirus 7Posted 11/29/2012 9:36:25 PM
at midnight EST today, pretty much peak time for CoD, players online has dropped by almost 60%.
last week at this time, 620,000 or so people were online, today 278,000 only.
i play daily with my RL friends, who for the most part are all monsters for some odd reason, but aside from that i think i might join the crowd and jump ship for the most part once my far cry gets here.

hope they fix MP soon, the online community is rushing out the door so fast it makes my head spin.
---
psn id "rajas".
#2yaboyblizz24Posted 11/29/2012 9:42:54 PM
i decided enough was enough today also! i just can't play any better! i mean i shoot accurate i have cover i flank and i don't miss and aim for upper body yet still lose EVEN WHILE CAMPING! i never had this problem until blops 2! it doesnt make sense how one can get shot repeatedly turn around while being constantly shot and win the gun fight.
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#3chisoxkurt71Posted 11/29/2012 10:09:46 PM
Have you even considered that "last week at this time" was Thanksgiving night? and that nobody had work or school the next day? theory fail.
---
psn id: Jakesteeed
diablo 3 tag : jakesteed#1825
#4WM_PMCPosted 11/29/2012 10:17:06 PM
Also consider the fact that a new hotfix came out right around midnight EST, so a lot of people might have either gotten off to get back on to get the update, or people may have just gotten off instead of doing the update.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#5copycat2008Posted 11/29/2012 10:47:00 PM
you should hear my story, running towards a corner met an opposing player. I tried to run around him while shooting at the same time ( no aim of course) I had him on my sights dead on. he was doing the same thing but I got around him first he ended up turning his back on me. we were both back peddaling on the same direction

I said he is done for he is shooting at an empty space.
But then i died so im stunned, watch the kill cam and guess what!
I was the one who had my back turn on him, he was behind me the whole time we were back peddaling. but I was shooting at his shadow, his real body was acctually 2 seconds ahead.

I was very pissed after that, next round same corner didnt even saw him completely only a blur. my reflex was so high to the point were I see something moving my fingers would aim-shoot instantly. sometimes on a friendly but they wont die anyway. but on that same corner as soon as I saw a blur shot it so fast didnt even had time to see who it was, yet I still lost. watch his cam, he was sooooo slow. ran watch me, aimed and moved his crosshair up before he even shots.
my reflex was way faster than this guy, its a shame to lose to such a noob cuz of lagg.
#6blaze9990Posted 11/29/2012 11:13:53 PM
Ugh, fans boys will be fan boys, never admitting the terrible quality of this game.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#7SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 11/30/2012 4:31:44 AM
From: yaboyblizz24 | Posted: 11/30/2012 1:42:54 AM | #002
i decided enough was enough today also! i just can't play any better! i mean i shoot accurate i have cover i flank and i don't miss and aim for upper body yet still lose EVEN WHILE CAMPING! i never had this problem until blops 2! it doesnt make sense how one can get shot repeatedly turn around while being constantly shot and win the gun fight.

Hmm... that's weird. I mean, it's not like that ever happened during the first few weeks of Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3... nope, BO and MW3 had perfect launches for everyone involved... EVERYONE.

you should hear my story, running towards a corner met an opposing player. I tried to run around him while shooting at the same time ( no aim of course) I had him on my sights dead on. he was doing the same thing but I got around him first he ended up turning his back on me. we were both back peddaling on the same direction

I said he is done for he is shooting at an empty space.
But then i died so im stunned, watch the kill cam and guess what!
I was the one who had my back turn on him, he was behind me the whole time we were back peddaling. but I was shooting at his shadow, his real body was acctually 2 seconds ahead.

I was very pissed after that, next round same corner didnt even saw him completely only a blur. my reflex was so high to the point were I see something moving my fingers would aim-shoot instantly. sometimes on a friendly but they wont die anyway. but on that same corner as soon as I saw a blur shot it so fast didnt even had time to see who it was, yet I still lost. watch his cam, he was sooooo slow. ran watch me, aimed and moved his crosshair up before he even shots.
my reflex was way faster than this guy, its a shame to lose to such a noob cuz of lagg.

Vids or it didn't happen.

Ugh, fans boys will be fan boys, never admitting the terrible quality of this game.

Generally speaking, there are as many "This games suckzors!!! Even though I've never seen it or played it and only saw a concept art of the logo once..." or "This game is bad because NOTHING changed!! *starts a list of multiple major changes that 'don't count'*" as there are fanboys that say the game is perfect and the "best EVAR!!"

Myself? I like the game more than BO and MW3 and will happily admit that yes, I am having Host Migration often and lag issues, but it's not as bad as what I had seen in BO/MW3 at the start... yet.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#8SDR1845Posted 11/30/2012 4:39:46 AM
Mr Kotick already has your money. He laughs while you cry.

#9jzzy107Posted 11/30/2012 5:47:22 AM
I just can't play more than a half hour due to the lag comp issues, which I get a lot of still. I'll play this game here and there but this is more than likely my last COD.

All my friends are not really playing anymore either. It's not a big deal now I can focus on other games.
---
PSN: hilz
#10Ice WeaselPosted 11/30/2012 5:52:27 AM
I played the crap out of the last two CODs. With this one I can't take it anymore after about 20 minutes. The number of B.S. deaths, (and believe me, I have no problem being outplayed but I know B.S. when I see it), is just beyond ridiculous.