If you are a Care Package lover, Sign here ^^

#11AlexxPBPosted 11/30/2012 6:45:48 AM
*signs*

I got a K-9 unit last time it was awesome.
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#12RazorRockPosted 11/30/2012 7:04:14 AM
*signs*
they're jus too easy to get and pay off more often than not.
---
I'll mapquest your address and run up in your s*** tonight!
PSN:RazorRock
#13sythe343Posted 11/30/2012 7:38:32 AM
Only thing i don't like is when people steal my crates. I've killed a few teammates because i'll see them trying to take my package. Sometimes I haven't even died yet, there's just someone trying to nab the thing.

Only time i let someone take my package is if it's someone I know, a party member, or my splitscreen buddy. Otherwise...Hands Off guys. Heck, at least ask me, i just might be like, "You know what? yeah, you take it."
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#14IkasnuPosted 11/30/2012 7:44:15 AM
Emergency airdrop FTW.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#15dpcdominoPosted 11/30/2012 8:27:21 AM
Emergency Airdrop killed that game. Way too many killstreaks which beget too many deathstreaks...

I use to use care packages because they were easy but it takes you out of the action too much and normally for a so-so KS reward.

Not to mention they are too easy to steal now. I just take the other teams care packages now and run Lightning Strike in place of it.
#16DRAGONOID7Posted 11/30/2012 8:46:45 AM
*sighn* trouble is the spawning, in bo1 care packages were easy to call in, get and not get killed getting it but now someone is always behind me......... It's like the game intentionally spawns enemy's in a circle around your drop zone.
---
PSN:WinterEagle7:Accuracy is the key to survival.
This isn't artificial intelligence, this is artificial stupidety.
#17IkasnuPosted 11/30/2012 10:32:43 AM
dpcdomino posted...
Emergency Airdrop killed that game. Way too many killstreaks which beget too many deathstreaks...

I use to use care packages because they were easy but it takes you out of the action too much and normally for a so-so KS reward.

Not to mention they are too easy to steal now. I just take the other teams care packages now and run Lightning Strike in place of it.

Lol yeah the EA drop was pretty ridiculous. Heck, I remember getting an EMP, 2 AC130's and a Harrier all in one EA drop.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#18melongstrikePosted 11/30/2012 11:06:37 AM
change lover to stealer

then I'm in
---
Thanks, White_D3vi1: Most people are just putting dicks on dolphins and calling it a season.
#19sythe343Posted 11/30/2012 12:22:52 PM
melongstrike posted...
change lover to stealer

then I'm in

You're the kind of person I shoot when i drop a care package. Team or not.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield