Worst weapon in zombies history

#1DRAGONOID7Posted 11/30/2012 8:27:56 AM
Is defiantly the SMR, why would they put a gun weaker than the m14 in the mystery box?
It should at least be as powerfully as the FAL.
---
PSN:WinterEagle7:Accuracy is the key to survival.
This isn't artificial intelligence, this is artificial stupidety.
#2acetrain736Posted 11/30/2012 8:32:36 AM
I'd rather get an SMR than any of the sniper rifles. And it's pretty badass when PaPed
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#3Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/30/2012 8:41:26 AM
acetrain736 posted...
I'd rather get an SMR than any of the sniper rifles. And it's pretty badass when PaPed

^That, well other than the PaP part. It's passable when PaP'd, but there are far better weapons.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#4acetrain736Posted 11/30/2012 8:46:25 AM
Well ofc there's better weapons. (I'm a sucker for LMGs and Ray Guns) but not everybody will give you time to roll the box due to lack of skill and/or points. And then there's the whole "GODDAMMIT BOX STOP GIVING ME CRAP WEAPONS!" String of bad luck thing and settling for passable loll
---
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#5sandman9900Posted 11/30/2012 9:26:56 AM
The worst weapon is definitely the pistol you start the game with. The worst thing is dying and not being revived only to respawn in the next round with only the pistol. In later rounds you're completely screwed. I'd rather turn the pistol on myself at that point but I'm afraid it wouldn't get the job done.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#6acetrain736Posted 11/30/2012 9:32:43 AM
sandman9900 posted...
The worst weapon is definitely the pistol you start the game with. The worst thing is dying and not being revived only to respawn in the next round with only the pistol. In later rounds you're completely screwed. I'd rather turn the pistol on myself at that point but I'm afraid it wouldn't get the job done.

*gets to round 20+*

*dies*

*respawns, only has 1000 points*

*rolls mystery box*

*gets DSR*

-_-

*other players go down*

FUUUUUUUUU-

*spends 30 mins kiting and trying to QS Zombies*

*finally gets points to buy MP5*

*spends another 20 kiting and killing and buying ammo till rounds over*

I can never figure out what's worse...doing this or being a spectator during this
---
#7wildluckPosted 11/30/2012 9:36:49 AM
War Marhine is the worse box gun, can barly even use it. Sniper I can fire into groups aleast for head shots.
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#8sandman9900Posted 11/30/2012 9:39:49 AM
Try dying and watching the last living player making large circles on the outside of he bus depot with the olympia. It's the most intense game of follow the leader ever. Then if by chance he makes it and you spawn there your weapon selection is crap.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#9Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/30/2012 10:01:20 AM
wildluck posted...
War Marhine is the worse box gun, can barly even use it. Sniper I can fire into groups aleast for head shots.

NO! NOT THE WAR MACHINE!

^That's my reaction when I get one. LoL
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#10GoldenEye8686Posted 11/30/2012 10:28:45 AM
Try getting an EMP Grenade with no default pistol ammo and 0 points on Round 38
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil