People take this way too seriously

#11Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/30/2012 5:07:08 PM
Weiland101 posted...
Lag comp is very much overrated.

Regular old Lag though, thats the main problem. For some reason though everyone just sticks a "comp" in front of a lot of lag complaints because everyone else does.

Lag compensation is when the game makes your game a few seconds behind other players' game to "compensate" for other people's poor connections.

Regular lag is when a person's connection is either not good or experiencing temporary trouble and they're the only one with the issue for that particular game (more or less).

It's not just a trend to include "comp" after "lag".
#12mode333Posted 11/30/2012 5:14:26 PM
TC, I see where you're coming from, but people are going to play it however they want and there is nothing you or I can do about it. They payed for the game or got someone else to pay it for them that isn't you. If you go out and buy games for people, then you can tell them how to play.

I'm sick of tryhards too, but there is nothing we can do.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#13Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/30/2012 5:16:13 PM
mode333 posted...
TC, I see where you're coming from, but people are going to play it however they want and there is nothing you or I can do about it. They payed for the game or got someone else to pay it for them that isn't you. If you go out and buy games for people, then you can tell them how to play.

What's a tryhard? Someone that's trying to win? I always found that term silly.
#14BigSwayze44Posted 11/30/2012 5:31:30 PM
All BS aside..I like this game..didn't enjoy mw3
---
GT: F4trick Sw4yze
PSN: KirbyPoncho44
#15Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 11/30/2012 7:27:18 PM
People are just angry that they can't pub stomp anymore because the game puts you with people of your same caliber :) no more pub stomping noobs for moabs for ya. :)
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#16gozz_man(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:46:15 AM
mode333 posted...

It's not that I have a problem with how people play. I don't particularly care if they're enjoying it, happy, sad, angry or whatever emotion COD inspires in them. I was just looking to put my opinion out there and see what the response was. Pretty mature, surprisingly enough.
---
IT'S JUST A GAME!!!