Ghost worth using?

#1YetiStewPS3Posted 11/30/2012 12:00:14 PM
About to Prestige the second time and used the first token on the AN94, which I dont regret..

Ive never even used Ghost yet and still do pretty good rushing, think my game with improve dramatically if I use this token to unlock Ghost?
#2JonicitePosted 11/30/2012 12:01:23 PM
YetiStewPS3 posted...
About to Prestige the second time and used the first token on the AN94, which I dont regret..

Ive never even used Ghost yet and still do pretty good rushing, think my game with improve dramatically if I use this token to unlock Ghost?

Thinking about doing it myself. I regret getting the AN94 first...
---
PSN Alias: EmailFail CoD Clan: ?
---
#3Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/30/2012 12:02:12 PM
It depends on how you intend to use it. If you tend to keep moving, it's fine. If you tend to stay in one place, then no.
---
http://beautifulpeoplesclub.org/ - Join the Beautiful People
#4YetiStewPS3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:02:54 PM
You can refund your tokens once per a prestige..

So Im assuming you can get it back and spend it on something else?
#5Jason_HudsonPosted 11/30/2012 12:07:59 PM
YetiStewPS3 posted...
You can refund your tokens once per a prestige..

So Im assuming you can get it back and spend it on something else?

I think thats normal unlock tokens, not permanent.

As for Ghost, it's rather decent. Suppressor is recommended along with an SMG. I've got a fair amount of triple kills today after I tried it out - it makes flanking so easy. People really radar watch in this game, so when you keep off the radar then you'll easily do well.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#6Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 11/30/2012 12:11:02 PM
Ghost is only worth using on shotgun/smg rushing classes. You stand still for a second and you appear on the radar. Apparently the ability to counter ONE killstreak makes Ghost overpowered so it was nerfed into oblivion.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#7Bratty_MattyPosted 11/30/2012 12:43:23 PM
having a launcher is like ghost for your whole team
#8junkman351Posted 11/30/2012 12:47:14 PM
I'd say take ghost as your unlock this time around.

You won't regret not showing on the constant UAVs.

SInce you never used ghost you may not know that your mini map icon will fade out when ghost is working.
---
PSN: J-u-n-k-m-a-n
#9EvanW1109Posted 11/30/2012 12:54:11 PM
I thought a similar thing and it really didn't do all that much to improve my game. I find it helps just as often as it doesn't.

For example: when you see someone run through a door and get shot, do you immediately follow? If the answer is yes, you are wrong lol. So if you do the right thing and don't immediately follow and wait to see if the enemy will run through said door, you literally have to run in circles for Ghost to not have you show up if the enemy has a UAV up. If you stop to wait, you show. If you take a knee or go prone, you show.

If you never stop moving then it works great, as long as you are willing to run a silencer. However, it is hard to never stop moving, especially if you play objective based modes and have to capture dom points, hardpoints, or headquarters.
#10RansomReynoldsPosted 11/30/2012 12:56:25 PM
Bratty_Matty posted...
having a launcher is like ghost for your whole team

I wish more people were like you.
---
PS3 Network ID: RansomReynolds
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Ragnarok Odyssey, FIFA 13, AC III Liberation, and PS All Stars.