Ghost worth using?

#21KingKobe08Posted 12/3/2012 8:41:44 AM(edited)
cityyankee24 posted...
I regret taking Ghost first, should have taken Flak Jacket. Sometimes I just don't see the Betty laying down there, run by, and can't crouch in time to dodge it.

that's my conundrum. Ghost or flak jacket. I live and die by flak jacket in Domination as I'm usually the one capturing most of the capture points. It's pretty handy in other modes too just to survive grenade hits.

Spent my first prestige on claymores, which I love, but could live without.
#22SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 12/3/2012 12:00:20 PM
I play Domination, so first unlock is probably going to go to Flak Jacket or Tactical Insertion.

I have Engineer and the Black Hat PDA in two of my main classes, so I might look at getting 2 points from somewhere, getting Tactician and grabbing the TI as my second Tactical.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#23thetravelerPosted 12/3/2012 12:57:30 PM
cityyankee24 posted...
I regret taking Ghost first, should have taken Flak Jacket. Sometimes I just don't see the Betty laying down there, run by, and can't crouch in time to dodge it.

Dodging a bouncing betty shouldn't even be possible.
---
PSN: Daswoot025. Bring it.
#24One_Too_ManyPosted 12/3/2012 1:05:04 PM
I used my first unlock on Ghost and I don't regret it at all. It's still one of the most powerful items in the game. I used my second unlock on the AN-94. It's also great, but it's not head & shoulders above any other AR.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#25greggreggreg2000Posted 12/3/2012 1:28:19 PM
I used Ghost on my first unlock and love it. I got a gold FHJ on my first prestige but got really sick of finishing towards the bottom of the leaderboard because I spent half the game staring up at the sky shooting down UAV's (and sometimes getting killed in the process) instead of playing the objective or getting kills.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#26buttcobellPosted 12/3/2012 1:37:34 PM
It takes way too long to blackhat or launcher UAV's. Just slap on Ghost and run around. COD games playstyle is constant running around anyways. Campers are looked down upon in the community, scum of the earth >:)
#27EtherstreamPosted 12/3/2012 1:38:18 PM
Cold Blooded was OP in certain maps and game types.

Trailer Park I got nukes by just hiding in the grass with Cold Blooded.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#28thetravelerPosted 12/3/2012 6:33:52 PM
buttcobell posted...
It takes way too long to blackhat or launcher UAV's. Just slap on Ghost and run around. COD games playstyle is constant running around anyways. Campers are looked down upon in the community, scum of the earth >:)

if im rocking a sniper rifle im going to sit in one place and pop you from range. thats what they do.. pop a few heads then move to the next spot.
---
PSN: Daswoot025. Bring it.
#29flintsilver7Posted 12/3/2012 6:40:06 PM
RansomReynolds posted...
Bratty_Matty posted...
having a launcher is like ghost for your whole team

I wish more people were like you.

A fair number of people use launchers. It's a free 150 points per life and sometimes more if you have Scavenger. You will occasionally get killed while looking for the UAV, but you get way more net points for shooting them down.
---
PSN: Flint7
(Thought for the [day/week/month/year]: Was the Wii the worst $250 I've ever spent? I think so.)