Anybody else find...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#1
That leveling up pistols in this game takes forever for the last few levels? :c I'm trying to get the B23R to prestige 2 because I want my awesome Half-Life lambda on it but getting the damned thing from around 6-10 took so many kills it seemed like. Does anyone have any tips to get pistol kills quicker/more efficiently?
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.

User Info: bigcdiscochris

bigcdiscochris
4 years ago#2
Nuketown
I'm searching for campfires...

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#3
Nuketown

Besides that crap, please. I've played that damn map so many times trying to do this and with all the lag and other BS getting a decent amount of pistol kills per game is hard.
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#4
Bump. >_>

User Info: tibzapp74

tibzapp74
4 years ago#5
i get a lot of pistol kills playing demo since you've got a pretty good idea right where someone will be. give hardcore ctf a shot and defend. they'll call you a camper, but do you really care
PSN : INYAFACE74

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
4 years ago#6
Play Hardpoint. No respawn delay and you know where everyone wants to go.
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#7
Ehh... That's another thing that's bothering me... Is playing HC almost essential in getting pistols leveled up or anything? Because I honestly HATE hardcore... Not because you die in one shot, not because of the no HUD... But because I ****ing can't STAND waiting to respawn. It drives me insane. That's also why I won't play CTF because respawn timers make me want to punch a baby in the face. I just want to hit square after dying, and continue playing the game I paid $80 for. I don't like to watch others play it, tyvm. >_>

User Info: tibzapp74

tibzapp74
4 years ago#8
not "essential" but obviously easier. i didn't say to dedicate yourself to it but you'll at least double , maybe even triple your daily killcount with pistols.
PSN : INYAFACE74

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived