Anybody else find...

#1ZeroChargePosted 11/30/2012 3:36:02 PM
That leveling up pistols in this game takes forever for the last few levels? :c I'm trying to get the B23R to prestige 2 because I want my awesome Half-Life lambda on it but getting the damned thing from around 6-10 took so many kills it seemed like. Does anyone have any tips to get pistol kills quicker/more efficiently?
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#2bigcdiscochrisPosted 11/30/2012 3:38:24 PM
Nuketown
---
I'm searching for campfires...
#3ZeroCharge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:57:36 PM
Nuketown

Besides that crap, please. I've played that damn map so many times trying to do this and with all the lag and other BS getting a decent amount of pistol kills per game is hard.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
#4ZeroCharge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:17:50 PM
Bump. >_>
---
#5tibzapp74Posted 11/30/2012 5:20:51 PM
i get a lot of pistol kills playing demo since you've got a pretty good idea right where someone will be. give hardcore ctf a shot and defend. they'll call you a camper, but do you really care
---
PSN : INYAFACE74
#6BlaeuPosted 11/30/2012 5:24:30 PM
Play Hardpoint. No respawn delay and you know where everyone wants to go.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#7ZeroCharge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:29:39 PM
Ehh... That's another thing that's bothering me... Is playing HC almost essential in getting pistols leveled up or anything? Because I honestly HATE hardcore... Not because you die in one shot, not because of the no HUD... But because I ****ing can't STAND waiting to respawn. It drives me insane. That's also why I won't play CTF because respawn timers make me want to punch a baby in the face. I just want to hit square after dying, and continue playing the game I paid $80 for. I don't like to watch others play it, tyvm. >_>
---
#8tibzapp74Posted 11/30/2012 5:45:28 PM
not "essential" but obviously easier. i didn't say to dedicate yourself to it but you'll at least double , maybe even triple your daily killcount with pistols.
---
PSN : INYAFACE74