Anybody else's game freezing a lot today?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody else's game freezing a lot today?
2 years ago#1
I stared the ps3 up, got into a lobby and it stayed on the map's loading screen and froze. I had to reset the ps3 (front power button; no back button exists because I have a slim). Then the ps3 would turn on and say some data was corrupted and whatnot and require up to 2 hours to fix (it took less than 3 mins).

This happened a total of 4 times today. The last two were consecutive and that's when I stopped playing.
2 years ago#2
haven't had the hard freeze since the huge crash right after release. i also have the slim 120 gb. only thing i noticed today was huge bursts of lag.not comp lag , just lag. guy jumps off the bridge on turbine , stops mid air , kills me then hits the ground and runs away.
---
PSN : INYAFACE74
2 years ago#3
I haven't experienced this today but I know my ps3 does start freezing a lot when it gets really hot. Try not playing it for a day and see if that helps....also, put a fan next to it or maybe an AC vent if you have one?
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody else's game freezing a lot today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived