I'm starting to give up with k/d ratio...

#1asianrocker06Posted 12/1/2012 1:05:25 AM
It almost seems impossible for me to reach 2 KD anymore... there's way too much camping and bs in this game. I'll literally spawn right into a person's bullets or killstreaks. What the hell Treyarch? Why is your spawn system so bad?

To make things worst, lag compensation always seems to get the better of me. Running round a corner doesn't do anything in this game. Nowhere is safe in this game, it's ridiculous.

*sigh* maybe I just suck at this game. I don't know.
#2Brutal_FelixPosted 12/1/2012 1:14:29 AM
I'm 2.0 so it's def possible
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/1/2012 1:19:38 AM
Yeah, you'll get 2.0 TC, if you don't give up. Just be sure to use some good tactics (like using paths that are rarely used to sneak up on guys, and so on) and you should reach it eventually. Rushing though an area where you can get shot from 50 different angles is a sure way to die a lot, so avoid those areas.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#4TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/1/2012 1:38:15 AM
It's impossible for me to get a 2 KD with my playstyle. I'm a run and gunner mainly with shotguns so I float around 1.48 in BO and 1.3 in BO2
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#5HNKSPosted 12/1/2012 1:42:19 AM
I cant stand in one point for long in this game. Its an illness I suppose. But everytime I move I get shot in the back. Brilliant map design! So glad I got rid of this terrible game.
#6Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/1/2012 2:19:23 AM
HNKS posted...
I cant stand in one point for long in this game. Its an illness I suppose. But everytime I move I get shot in the back. Brilliant map design! So glad I got rid of this terrible game.

You don't need to camp to get a 2.0 K/D. idk why everyone always says that... *facepalm*

It's not impossible to run around and still get a 2+ K/D, hell, if you're really good, a 3+ K/D, you just have to be smart (map knowledge and so on) and have a good reaction speed.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#7Chadkg5Posted 12/1/2012 2:26:09 AM
lol someone in one of my matches just kept blowing himself up with C4. He went 2-112. now THAT'S giving up on k/d ratio
#8Blazin2kPosted 12/1/2012 2:42:37 AM
Chadkg5 posted...
lol someone in one of my matches just kept blowing himself up with C4. He went 2-112. now THAT'S giving up on k/d ratio

Was he trying to kill people or was he just blowing himself up upon spawning? Pretty weird
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 12/1/2012 3:27:49 AM
HNKS posted...

So why do you still come here?

If the answer is hoping to see a fix and rebuy is legit
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#10Shady-CavemanPosted 12/1/2012 3:43:49 AM
It's not impossible to get a 2KDR, it's pretty borderline between playing for K/D and doing what you want.
I'm at 1.8 and I spend the entire time I play going for challenges and head shots for camos.

I could easily jump up to probably 3KDR if I just exclusively played with only the OP weapons specifically going for KDR/scorestreaks.

Not hard to do so while running around either with a Ghost'd SMG or shotgun class.