Do better players have a lower K/D?

#11teaspoon16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:23:02 PM
Sorry if this sounds obnoxious or something, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that so many of you guys have such insane KDs and SPMs. Anybody here want to show some honesty about there record?
---
Black FC: 1549 4802 5616
#12BamparSeanPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:15 PM
it's not really that hard i mean a good player like myself has 4+kd and 400+ spm but if the game didnt lag so hard to my disadvantage all the time it'd be 5.5+ and 550+ easily
#13TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/5/2012 12:14:42 AM
^That I have trouble believing though. No offense.

It's not hard to believe. The people on here put in more time into this game than the average person. What I mean is, they know what's easier to use I guess and what everything does.

I'm mainly a shotgun rusher and have a 1.30 KD with a 306 SPM? I'll take pics but I'm studying for exams so I'm not touching the game. My top 5 kills probably go 1. MSMC 2. R870 3. KSG 4. PDW 5. M126
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#14Spetsnaz420Posted 12/5/2012 12:29:59 AM
My KDR sucks from aggressively and relentlessly PTFOing...BF made me forget that's not how peeps play CoD
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#15copycat2008Posted 12/5/2012 1:02:01 AM
iToro86 posted...
Hard going objective players. Online is more than shooting at someone, it's keeping flags, planting bombs...

no actually Online is more than keeping flags and planting bombs, its killing you, shooting you and tease you to death and laugh like a maniac. now thats what i call fun, go ahead try and reach that flag I'll just laugh at you when i put a bullet between your legs hahahhaha

i dont care about your flag, I'll even let you win the gme just let me keep killing you LOL hehehe
#16mico_ongoPosted 12/5/2012 1:42:50 AM
my kdr is .63 and spm is 205 from what elite is telling me.....i mess around alot though when playing online.....like running a ballistic knife and combat knife only class....or testing out new guns and stuff.....

i also play 90% dom and 5% KC and 5% everything else......so i'm an extremely objective based player.....i would play more demolition games but coming from a cs background most CoD players just camp an never plant.......or defuse......so when i die i'm just sitting there looking at a camper.....no moving.....ever
#17BrokeMyMonitorPosted 12/5/2012 2:40:45 AM(edited)
SmoothKriminal91

Elite says 2.11 KD, 316 SPM. Play quite a bit of lower-score game modes, like TDM, S&D

IIRC my Hardpoint/HQ SPM is close to 500

edit: checked, they're closer to 440ish. I'm proud of my Sharpshooter score. Over 700 total kills in the game mode, average 388 points per game
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#18assbreezePosted 12/5/2012 2:47:09 AM
Your SPM doesn't matter because it's based entirely off what modes you prefer. I like TDM, therefore I have a low SPM. If I exclusively played Kill Confirmed or Hardpoint it'd easily be about 200 higher than it is now, that makes me a better player? No.

Oh, and the ONLY mode where your K/D truly matters is TDM. Not KC. Not Dom. Not anything with any kind of objective besides only killing the other team.

Summed up? Your stats don't mean ****.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#19assbreezePosted 12/5/2012 2:50:24 AM
Don't believe me?

Join a Hardpoint/Dom/whatever game and spam EMP grenades into the objective areas and see how many points you score. Are you helping? Maybe a little. Are you going to top the scoreboard? Probably.
---
Going to a car show and looking at the minivans is like going to a strip club and looking at the DJ.
#20Asylum_71Posted 12/5/2012 3:23:45 AM
Your SPM doesn't matter because it's based entirely off what modes you prefer.

^ This. You have to look at SPM per game type.. not overall. That's just stupid if you're looking at the overall.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715