Annoying emblems you see on COD

#1JuicyBoxPosted 12/1/2012 7:04:58 PM
Im back once more.I think I might turn this in to a series. I hate seeing "meatloaf" emblems and naked girls (not that I dont like naked girls but...yeah you get it) and stuff with poop in it. Also ones that Youtubers put up like the pacman one, and the slender man one.I just hate seeing it all the time and the some for BO1 the Mees from that Disney....? Movie and the zombie + d*** + toilet paper + ass, and the pig one with the bacon and a quote saying "dad?". Post wht you hate below :D
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.
#2sandman9900Posted 12/1/2012 7:11:28 PM
I get annoyed by the recreations of male & female genitalia. Really kids? Grow up.
---
n00b, it's what's for dinner.
#3harlem545Posted 12/1/2012 7:12:04 PM
I hate every emblem. I report kids for having basic emblems or emblems that are too advanced. I prefer no emblem If I do see an emblem, I immediately report for cheating and offensive language.
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#4JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:13:05 PM
O.o.....
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.
#5SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/1/2012 7:17:28 PM
Ones that aren't emblems, just words. Like "Suck my d***"
---
Users that like pie: 63
Currently listening to: Led Zeppelin, Richard Strauss
#6harlem545Posted 12/1/2012 7:20:13 PM
JuicyBox posted...
O.o.....

Haha, nah just messing around. Emblems are something I care less about. Flak Jacket on the other hand......
---
#7ZeroChargePosted 12/1/2012 7:20:48 PM
I'm getting sick of seeing the SAME DAMN PIKACHU EMBLEM at least twice every 4 or 5 lobbies. Also the Slenderman one as TC mentioned.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#8FreshSquillaPosted 12/1/2012 7:49:51 PM
if you can get annoyed/offended by an emblem someone made on a video game....I feel sorry for you. It must suck being a complete stiff, although you prolly don't even realize that you are.
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#9highwindmtPosted 12/1/2012 8:01:55 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
I'm getting sick of seeing the SAME DAMN PIKACHU EMBLEM at least twice every 4 or 5 lobbies. Also the Slenderman one as TC mentioned.

And the wolverine one.

But yeah I report every swastika and sexual act i see.
---
PSNs: insane_method, ST_Sorrow
GT: FozzieBearr
#10harlem545Posted 12/1/2012 8:03:48 PM
Reporting does nothing, why do it? Is it like a pacifier to y'all? Like honestly just relax.
---