Annoying emblems you see on COD

#21LilRoss2k3Posted 12/1/2012 11:23:26 PM
i can't believe people still think emblems of genitalia and asses are "amusing". get a life.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#22Me_GiraffePosted 12/1/2012 11:39:19 PM
All I ever see are Pikachu emblems.
---
CHECK OUT THIS PIC!
http://www.imageshack.us/photos/giraffes/528/010708yv9.jpg/
#23JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:18:31 AM
KittenLina posted...
Annoying is that anime naruto/bleach **** people think is cool.

Report on sight are those private parts and/or racial/whatever slurs.

Wanna play Borderlands 2 together? I have some characters I wanna play.
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.
#24JuicyBox(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:20:42 AM
I made Gir riding a piggy emblem from Invader Zim its not perfect but I tried my best and mini moose from the Christmas episode
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.
#25_Deadeye_CM_Posted 12/2/2012 12:27:29 AM
JuicyBox posted...
I made Gir riding a piggy emblem from Invader Zim its not perfect but I tried my best and mini moose from the Christmas episode

It looks great, really.

I'm tired of seeing the same sexual things everyone here hates, and I report them(along with racial slurs and offensive images like the swastika, etc.). But I also get annoyed by all of the mass produced copycat ones. They're almost as bad as the ones I report.

The emblem I'm using right now is album art. I have yet to see anyone with anything like it, so that's cool. I also have a poorly made Claptrap that I need to redo. I think I'm going to make a few more album art emblems just for fun.

But honestly, I love emblems. With full control of opacity and transformation, there's so much possible now. I regularly see great works of art.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#26JohnnyCage1933Posted 12/2/2012 12:38:04 AM
I have never reported nor will ever report someone for their emblem. Its a personal choice to put what you want on there and since you put what you want other people can put whatever they want.

With that being said anything religious is annoying...but still I will not report it ever
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#27Spetsnaz420Posted 12/2/2012 12:43:55 AM
I lol every time someone reports one of these...like it affects you in some adverse way or something...relax

Also consider it immature or not, it's actually healthy and normal to think about genitalia regularly...it's in our nature

That said I don't even have an emblem but when I do it will likely be a goomba like I had in BLOPS1 (IDC if it isn't original)
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420