Treyarch Nerfed my class and personally e-mailed me

#31Little_RJ87Posted 12/2/2012 5:03:21 PM
necro00 posted...
Chokoon posted...
This kind of topic with no evidence like why so ever. Also how did you know they nerf'd your class? Telling by your worst performance?lawl. Either this is a troll topic(0/10), serious brain damage or misunderstading

Im actually very intelligent

That remains to be seen.
---
Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti.
Minecraft ID: CiD7707
#32ThJok3rPosted 12/2/2012 5:16:38 PM
0/10. Never had me for a second. At least make it believable.
---
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
www.icuclan.com
#33iToro86Posted 12/2/2012 7:02:30 PM
Pics or it never happened
---
PSN: JP86_tb.
"Boom!"
#34MonerMonerPosted 12/2/2012 8:18:06 PM
1/10 won't fap to it again.
#35FTWLBPosted 12/3/2012 5:15:56 AM
so I was playing about 3 games of domination with some guys from treyarch and was doing so bad, had about 37deaths, they saw how bad I was doing so they gave me a free holiday and a cookie

true story
---
xbox tags ftwlb and monoxidea7x
psn tag monoxidea7x + FTWLB_ent
#36The Nintendo MasterPosted 12/3/2012 5:29:35 AM
Wow, I thought this sort of thing only ever happened to me; I guess I was wrong about that! Yesterday I was playing Kill Confirmed against this clan that all sounded like a bunch of kids except for the one, which sounded like some big fat dude. I think their clan name was SNTA or something. Well anyway, even though the side I was wasn't in a clan or anything, we went 100 - 23 against them, and afterwards, I heard something drop from the chimney down into my fireplace, and when I looked, I saw it was a letter from Santa and saying "Congratulations, you've just made it onto the naughty list."
---
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
#37necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:33:58 AM
The Nintendo Master posted...
Wow, I thought this sort of thing only ever happened to me; I guess I was wrong about that! Yesterday I was playing Kill Confirmed against this clan that all sounded like a bunch of kids except for the one, which sounded like some big fat dude. I think their clan name was SNTA or something. Well anyway, even though the side I was wasn't in a clan or anything, we went 100 - 23 against them, and afterwards, I heard something drop from the chimney down into my fireplace, and when I looked, I saw it was a letter from Santa and saying "Congratulations, you've just made it onto the naughty list."

wow
#38darkshadowmasterPosted 12/3/2012 10:37:38 AM
The Nintendo Master posted...

Much better than TC story.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.