this is the last cod I will ever buy from treyarch

#1copycat2008Posted 12/2/2012 12:03:37 AM
they're soo pre-occupied of getting rid of campers they messed this game up.
YOU cannot get rid of campers its a game style! any fps game has a camper.

first of ghost perk they F this one so bad just for the sake of "no camping"
smg's its so over powered, i could shoot anyone from long range with a sub.
Millimiter scanner... wtf is this? so you can see campers behind a wall? really treyarch?

target finder, scan for campers hinding by the bushes? its soo Over powered it I could spray a whole area and kill that red diamond target. even from across the map this thing can detect any small moving target and it seem to kill with lesser bullets needed.

flak jacket how many betties I ran through it and not get killed. betties explode on top of your head that should be more than enough to kill you. but for the sake of getting rid of camping you can power through betty like nothing.

black hat, what in gods name! they might as well add team killing. what is that crap for? to steal campers carepackage? oh no wait to steal our own team camper's package right? there always one in any team.

besides from all that, theres lagg issues.
#2Me_GiraffePosted 12/2/2012 12:05:22 AM
A defensive play style tends to be the best in every Player vs. Player video game.
---
CHECK OUT THIS PIC!
http://www.imageshack.us/photos/giraffes/528/010708yv9.jpg/
#3george15gamerPosted 12/2/2012 12:11:10 AM(edited)
Not sure we you are talking about. I've been playing the camping playstyle for a while now, and it's been working rather well. Just because they nerfed some of your advantages, doesn't make camping any less viable. Just use betties and shock charges to guard your flanks and don't run around aimlessly when a UAV is up. Stay behind a power-point that forces your enemy to confront you head on.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#4Blazin2kPosted 12/2/2012 1:57:18 AM
Thing is, people will call you a camper no matter what

I'm sure if the maps are 4x4 and there's 1 person per tile you would still get called a camper.. oh wait that is camping..

I vote for 4x4 maps in future FPS games
#5NL_WesslePosted 12/2/2012 9:32:27 AM
TC sounds like a raging camper to me
---
I can't think of anything original..
Even that is a cliche
#6jdak10Posted 12/2/2012 9:45:22 AM
All this OPness and quickscoping wasn't even mentioned.
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#7SST_ForeverPosted 12/2/2012 9:46:35 AM
ITT a camper complains! Lol@tearz
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#8AnyNamesLeft1Posted 12/2/2012 9:48:49 AM
I kinda agree with tc... My girl and I play split screen and her mp7 with a target finder seems to Have na aim assist boost where bullets travel to the red triangle. I know it sounds silly but I swear when I equip her class I kill faster than my own mp7 with a reflex