not trolling but do you think cod is getting stale and barely lasts a year

#21Ice WeaselPosted 12/3/2012 1:42:57 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
link plz

http://www.gamespot.com/news/call-of-duty-beginning-to-slow-says-analyst-6400782
#22p06111981Posted 12/3/2012 1:44:36 PM
Final Fantasy makes less money than Cod.

Not to mention if you include all of the spin offs also there's like 11 million ff games and all the latest ones suck.
#23Ice WeaselPosted 12/3/2012 1:49:28 PM
p06111981 posted...

Not to mention if you include all of the spin offs also there's like 11 million ff games and all the latest ones suck.

Not true. FF has actually out-sold COD overall. I don't expect that to last long however.
#24p06111981Posted 12/3/2012 1:50:45 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
p06111981 posted...

Not true. FF has actually out-sold COD overall. I don't expect that to last long however.

are you talking total ff games versus total cod games ?

Like i said there's millions of FF games including spin off.

Compare ff13 to any recent cod.
#25Zed7777ZR1Posted 12/4/2012 7:32:34 AM
its unfortunate really ...

COD delivered a rich multiplayer experience ...

but now once the first month passes by its hard to keep the excitement up ...

especially when its a multiplayer game and there's players whose fun is hgihly dependant on ruining others's fun ...

so the game will sell well untill another FPS game provides the simplicity and carefree style that COD delivers ... till then its all COD ...
#26NO2_FiendPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:29 AM
FPS hasn't always been the most popular genre of game and I really don't care if it stays that way. I've been a fan of the genre since it first started and don't see that changing anytime soon. There will always be a community to play with even if it does shrink considerably so as long as that's true I'll be happy.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#27x_hairsPosted 12/4/2012 8:43:56 AM
i just wish once per month they would patch one of their older maps from blops 1 for free gives more map variety stacked with the new maps that will be coming out. i think it would increase the play value for some
---
PSN: x-hairs
#28OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/4/2012 8:52:28 AM
Possible ....

my play time each CoD has dropped dramatically ...

MW2 = 18 days
Blops = 5 days
MW3 = 4 days
... and I actually loved MW3 ... but I just lost interest around February this year. I didn't like Blops 1 as much. Felt it was a cheap inferior looking and sounding CoD compared to MW2 ... I feel the same about Blops 2 ... Treyarch's games just look and feel second rate compared to IW's CoD games so I expect I will play this even less than MW3.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
MW3 > MW2 > BO1 > B02
#29Dboss107(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:40:48 AM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
Possible ....

my play time each CoD has dropped dramatically ...

MW2 = 18 days
Blops = 5 days
MW3 = 4 days
... and I actually loved MW3 ... but I just lost interest around February this year. I didn't like Blops 1 as much. Felt it was a cheap inferior looking and sounding CoD compared to MW2 ... I feel the same about Blops 2 ... Treyarch's games just look and feel second rate compared to IW's CoD games so I expect I will play this even less than MW3.

you mean the amount of hours in total or just those amount of days cuz you might as well stop playing cod then cuz 4 & 5 days is WAY to little
---
---
I am the KING of KINGS
#30Asylum_71Posted 12/8/2012 12:08:09 PM
Everything.. no matter what it is.. will eventually die out or at least metamorphosize to the point where it's something entirely separate. Not even the cod cycle is infinite. So yes, its probably reached its pinnacle and will only decline for as long as Activision decides to continue milking it.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715