It's official....

#1Ice WeaselPosted 12/2/2012 2:48:37 PM
Black Ops 2 actually has worse spawns than MW 3. I lost track of the number of times I was killed, and then killed again by the same person before I even took a single step. Unbelievable.
#2Jason_HudsonPosted 12/2/2012 3:01:25 PM
Hellstorm Missile kills you, you spawn and get insta-killed by a lightning strike. Spawn again, run forward and get killed by someone that spawned behind you.

I did HQ the other day on Hijacked, captured the enemy HQ and I kid you not the enemies respawned behind us at the end of the ship. Utterly ridiculous.

Couple that with the lag compensation and you have a game that's just a joke.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#3Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:03:40 PM
I mean I can kind of understand the Lighting Strike as that's difficult to avoid. But pretty much re-spawning in the cross-hairs of the guy who just killed you is beyond comprehension. I went from being one of this game's biggest supporters to honestly despising it.
#4Freddie_MaysPosted 12/2/2012 3:18:26 PM
Said it from pretty much day 1, i dont know why they made it worse but to do that and make the maps smaller at the same time was just idiotic, but i guess they decided to ditch their principles from Black Ops and sell out so they wont have ADD kids calling their game boring.
#5Ice Weasel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:06:53 PM
Just played TDM on Raid. Got killed by a guy camping in a 2nd storey window. Guess where I respawned? On the ground in front of the window where he killed me again. Take a wild guess where the third spawn was? That's when I ragequit.
#6joner2010Posted 12/2/2012 5:15:43 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
Black Ops 2 actually has worse spawns than MW 3. I lost track of the number of times I was killed, and then killed again by the same person before I even took a single step. Unbelievable.

This does not make it official.
#7WM_PMCPosted 12/2/2012 8:22:29 PM
There is no way in hell that these spawns are worse than MW3. MW3's spawns are STILL worse than BO2. BO2 has been out for less than a month and MW3 has been out for over 12.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#8Theboss1248Posted 12/2/2012 8:25:01 PM
I've seen a kill cam of someone dying, respawning and then killing the guy that just killed him. CoD is a joke.
#9flame030191Posted 12/2/2012 8:34:40 PM
WM_PMC posted...
There is no way in hell that these spawns are worse than MW3. MW3's spawns are STILL worse than BO2. BO2 has been out for less than a month and MW3 has been out for over 12.

How long a game has been out has no effect on how bad spawning is. And honestly, the only time MW3's has been this bad for me is 3v3 on Vortex, and even that is questionable.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#10Weiland101Posted 12/2/2012 8:40:26 PM
I agree with TC.

People say that they're not as bad as MW3 but all I know is that in TDM and KC I have found them to be noticeably worse. I never got killed so quickly after respawning this often in MW3.