Black ops 2 by far the worst CoD. Is Cod4 playable online?

#21Superfly Jo JoPosted 12/6/2012 5:39:56 PM
I really want to like this game, but I just can't. The lag comp issues are so bad. I get killed with one magical bullet, then watch the kill cam and it shows the guy firing half a magazine into me. **** that. Now the rumor is Treyarch's next patch is doing nothing about lag or connection issues and they are just "balancing weapons". It's not the ****ing weapons! The maps cater to close range combat that's it! I don't even care about that I just want the Damn game to be playable!
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Zelda: OoT, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Black Ops II
#22Dino DuckPosted 12/6/2012 7:23:50 PM
Played a game of COD4 a few years ago. Got into a hacked lobby. Had everything unlocked including all gold camos and everything. It was pretty sweeeeet.
---
Economic:-9.75 Social:-8.15
Heath Miller Career Tracker:
289 REC 3275 YDS 11.3 YPC 29 TD LONG 87
#23ExtremeLightPosted 12/6/2012 7:28:46 PM
Slayer7861 posted...
So nobody answered my question. So is CoD4 unplayable online? I have a couple friends that wanna play in a party, but i wanted to know if hackers will be in every match i play.

Lol this guy. No there won't be hackers in EVERY match you play. But chances are high. I played MW when MW3 was out and I never seen any of the sort (though it was still Nov. I don't know about now.)

OH and
WaW=COD4>BO2>BO>MW2>MW3
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#24flame030191Posted 12/6/2012 7:30:33 PM
Not sure about PS3 version, but 360 is still very playable and very fun. Few hackers, and they usually just spam you mid-game.

I would advise to stay away from SND as most real hacking goes on there.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#25GreatKiraLordPosted 12/6/2012 7:32:24 PM
BO2 is by far one of the best imho.
I've played all COD games and I'm coming back from BF3 after being pissed off with MW3.
I was surprised as how good BO2 was. I thought my days of casual shooters was over and had some false pride of being a BF3>>>COD gamer...until I gave BO2 a try. I'm now enjoying it far more than I enjoy BF3.
#26gucciburrrPosted 12/6/2012 9:23:33 PM
My buddy was playing last week and said it was a good time. A few hackers but not to the point of being game breaking. I agree that this game is a lost cause. 90% of the community running around hip firing with laser smgs and the horrendous lag makes this a laughably bad title. God Treyarch is such a below average developer....
---
Why is a below average developer, who hasn't created ONE acclaimed game from the ground up, allowed to repeatedly screw up the biggest name in gaming????