Am I the only one who hates playing on Hijacked?

#1asianrocker06Posted 12/2/2012 6:43:30 PM
This map is by far the WORST close quarter map I've ever played on :/ Spawns are ridiculous on every game mode possible, and there's really no safe way to reach the other side except the underpass which even still is pretty bad. Lag compensation doesn't help your last second encounters either... this map just fails in every way possible. I'm not usually one to complain about map design, but this map was designed horribly.
#2GambitAcePosted 12/2/2012 6:47:32 PM
I don't like it either. Spawn traps errywhere. Also the undergound path only has 2 exits.

It's like a crappy version of MW2 Highrise IMO. And it doesn't help that it's the most popular map aside from Nuketown.
---
how do you turn this on?
#3asianrocker06(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:50:08 PM
GambitAce posted...
I don't like it either. Spawn traps errywhere. Also the undergound path only has 2 exits.

It's like a crappy version of MW2 Highrise IMO. And it doesn't help that it's the most popular map aside from Nuketown.

But with Highrise, the map was A LOT more open rather than cramped like Hijacked is. There isn't a single spot on Hijacked that is open, and this just makes camping the more preferable option to so many players which ruins the game. The side cabins are the worst. God damn.
#4Emi3280Posted 12/2/2012 6:50:44 PM
It's my favorite map. When I play I always go positive, like 50-6. I use the FAL w/ Select Fire and Target Finder, or the Remington w/ Laser Light and Red Dot. It's like playing god mode.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#5Emi3280Posted 12/2/2012 6:51:04 PM
It's my favorite map. When I play I always go positive, like 50-6. I use the FAL w/ Select Fire and Target Finder, or the Remington w/ Laser Light and Red Dot. It's like playing god mode.
---
#6asianrocker06(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:52:30 PM
Emi3280 posted...

I'm thinking shotguns/semi autos are the only way to play this map :/
#7AlexanaxelaPosted 12/2/2012 6:56:44 PM
yeah all i see is ksgs, saigas, and m1216s ;)
---
Don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
That's where the fruit is.
#8Emi3280Posted 12/2/2012 6:59:18 PM
asianrocker06 posted...
Emi3280 posted...

you're missing SMGs. I see a lot of people with the MSMC and the MP7 dominating everyone in the map. Also the SMAW and the RPG are used A LOT. Even more in Demolition.
---
#9kntwrkPosted 12/2/2012 6:59:24 PM
Only thing I like about that map is that I'm going for the 300 blackhat challenge on FFA. Just got 42 of them in one game.
---
PSN: kntwrk
#10asianrocker06(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:01:12 PM
Emi3280 posted...
asianrocker06 posted...
Emi3280 posted...

you're missing SMGs. I see a lot of people with the MSMC and the MP7 dominating everyone in the map. Also the SMAW and the RPG are used A LOT. Even more in Demolition.

Given all the camping and lag compensation, I wanna go with guns with higher damage output. I'm starting to favor ARs over SMGs now cause I'm tired of losing close quarter gun fights cause of lag comp :/ I prefer keeping my distance now.