After getting to Level 25 in this game I can honestly say...

#1CornerCamperPosted 12/2/2012 8:09:53 PM
I can find absolutely NOTHING positive about this game other than no deathstreaks.

Other than that, it's got nothing going for it. Spawns suck, guns suck, game modes suck (nothing new and old modes ruined), more campspots than every before, less routes to take, spawning is horrible (even a team of randoms who doesn't take that 1 flag can spawn trap no problemo), lag is either hit or miss (takes me 10 bullets, everyone seems like they kill me with a burst gun in 1 shot [most guns seem like shotguns]), the barracks and all that nonsense is just horribly awkward to go through and impossible to find things in... I could go on. Oh, maps suck for the most part too, numerous campspots to defend each flag from and with this new added 'scorestreak' BS, I've noticed tons more people camping near the flags (or aiming towards them) and waiting for the person to get closer to the flag to get those extra points for their streaks.... whack.

I just don't really see anything great about this game, am I missing something?

I'm using a PDW w/ Quickdraw and Foregrip, Dexterity, Cold Blooded, and Lightweight (for now). I can get the jump on people, fire first, get hitmarkers first, then die instantly. Before you say 'omg you suck'. No, I don't suck at the game, I wouldn't be complaining about it if I sucked at it.
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#2buttcobellPosted 12/2/2012 8:14:12 PM
It'll grow on you. I felt the same way. Then I got used to the maps and guns and it's just as fun as the other COD's now. Slightly better even, since the new scorestreak system makes it so what you do actually matters now.
#3AnyNamesLeft1Posted 12/2/2012 8:15:27 PM
I have to disagree with the spawn trap part...hard to spawn trap someone when they may spawn behind behind you
#4Little_RJ87Posted 12/2/2012 8:18:53 PM
Oh look, somebody complaining in a random forum which has no connection to the actual developers.

Read through the topics on this forum. What you're experiencing is lag/lag compensation. It's a lame part of the game, but regardless it is what it is.

Want to complain? Fine. But find a similar topic that has already been created an complain there. We don't need 30 more useless crying fits from people about the same thing.

Want your problems to actually have a chance of being heard? E-mail the the developers and stop wasting our time.
---
Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti.
Minecraft ID: CiD7707
#5CornerCamper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:20:10 PM
Little_RJ87 posted...
Oh look, somebody complaining in a random forum which has no connection to the actual developers.

Read through the topics on this forum. What you're experiencing is lag/lag compensation. It's a lame part of the game, but regardless it is what it is.

Want to complain? Fine. But find a similar topic that has already been created an complain there. We don't need 30 more useless crying fits from people about the same thing.

Want your problems to actually have a chance of being heard? E-mail the the developers and stop wasting our time.

You're cute, I wonder how you look in the schoolgirl uniform that's in your closet <3
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#6flame030191Posted 12/2/2012 8:23:58 PM
The more I play, the more I like it. It's got a lot (and I mean A LOT) of issues that need to be fixed, but there's been worse CoD games out there.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#7Little_RJ87Posted 12/2/2012 8:25:46 PM
CornerCamper posted...
Little_RJ87 posted...

You're cute, I wonder how you look in the schoolgirl uniform that's in your closet <3

Not as attractive as your mother did last night.
---
Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti.
Minecraft ID: CiD7707
#8Insta-Skill-627Posted 12/2/2012 8:34:30 PM
Little_RJ87 posted...
CornerCamper posted...
Little_RJ87 posted...

Not as attractive as your mother did last night.

Lol
#9theOz69Posted 12/2/2012 8:54:46 PM
CornerCamper posted...
I can find absolutely NOTHING positive about this game other than no deathstreaks.

Other than that, it's got nothing going for it. Spawns suck, guns suck, game modes suck (nothing new and old modes ruined), more campspots than every before, less routes to take, spawning is horrible (even a team of randoms who doesn't take that 1 flag can spawn trap no problemo), lag is either hit or miss (takes me 10 bullets, everyone seems like they kill me with a burst gun in 1 shot [most guns seem like shotguns]), the barracks and all that nonsense is just horribly awkward to go through and impossible to find things in... I could go on. Oh, maps suck for the most part too, numerous campspots to defend each flag from and with this new added 'scorestreak' BS, I've noticed tons more people camping near the flags (or aiming towards them) and waiting for the person to get closer to the flag to get those extra points for their streaks.... whack.

I just don't really see anything great about this game, am I missing something?

I'm using a PDW w/ Quickdraw and Foregrip, Dexterity, Cold Blooded, and Lightweight (for now). I can get the jump on people, fire first, get hitmarkers first, then die instantly. Before you say 'omg you suck'. No, I don't suck at the game, I wouldn't be complaining about it if I sucked at it.

While I agree with MOST of what you said . . . I actually do enjoy this game. It took me until about the level you are at now to quit trying to force my playstyle onto this game and adapt to the best way for me to play BO2 and be successful.

Sometimes the lag is horrible and there is that one guy on the other team that just won't die no matter how many times you AND your teammates shoot and blow him up and that gets old real quick. The "death spawn loop" is the most irritating thing - this is when you are constantly spawning two steps in front of a player. This isn't spawn trapping per se but I think that people know the spawn progression and are constantly running in the order and running into your back. Some objective modes are horribly broken due to all maps, apparently, being created for objective camping.

Anyway, I hope you can find a way to enjoy this game. I have realized that with every COD that comes out you have to learn, not just new maps, but new playstyles that work with the new game. Once I came to grips with that the early going has become less painful.

Sorry for the long, rambling, response.
---
You can't talk to a Psycho like a normal human being
Mothers are trails on stars in the night, Fathers are black holes that suck up the light.
#10robirminghamPosted 12/2/2012 8:57:58 PM
The thing that annoys me most right now is only 6 maps on ground war. Other than that I can live with the other issues. I haven't been spawn killed in awhile.
---
www.flydrs.com
https://www.facebook.com/theflydrs