just give us an old map pack!

#11ploodiePosted 12/2/2012 8:40:42 PM
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
Maps of WaW or Blops1....it seems ultra common that the maps are not really liked. I know I dislike them...heck they could even make a lot of money by charging their 15 bucks...I would pay it. Sure some would call them whores...but sheesh change it up...and they don't even have to put in much effort.

Umm... just.. put WaW or Blops1 into your PS3 and play that?
#12uwishuwereme17Posted 12/2/2012 8:59:03 PM
If you want old maps go play black ops! UGH Sick of whinny people I will NOT be paying for any old maps. If Activision wants my $$$ They better come with some NEW maps!
#13jdak10Posted 12/2/2012 9:29:59 PM
indiansfan4444 posted...
I'm probably in the minority on this but I would be happier paying a $10 fee to play the game for multiple years with maps and guns as dlc. In the end you pay less because you are not buying multiple games and map packs that you only use for 1 year. You would have something like 60 maps to play over a 3 year life cycle and then when a new game comes out they actually had time to make changes.

Mw3 for 2 more years?
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#14THEMARKOFCAINPosted 12/3/2012 1:20:13 AM
Us FFA players are suffering the worst because they don't even throw all the maps into the FFA rotation. So we basically play the same maps over and over. I like these maps but in al honesty, I don't think there's one maps that I love like in other COD games.
---
PSN: memory_is_misery
#15OfficerTJHookaPosted 12/3/2012 1:05:31 PM
PPSH and MP40 please
#16indiansfan4444Posted 12/3/2012 7:58:53 PM
jdak10 posted...
indiansfan4444 posted...
I'm probably in the minority on this but I would be happier paying a $10 fee to play the game for multiple years with maps and guns as dlc. In the end you pay less because you are not buying multiple games and map packs that you only use for 1 year. You would have something like 60 maps to play over a 3 year life cycle and then when a new game comes out they actually had time to make changes.

Mw3 for 2 more years?

I would of liked it to be the original black ops personally or any of the treyarch cods but there are people that loved MW3 too. Just look at the people still playing MW2 because it is there favorite even with all the balance issues. I'm sure they would of loved to had 3 years of the game with more maps.
#17JohnnyCage1933(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:02:40 PM
ploodie posted...
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
Maps of WaW or Blops1....it seems ultra common that the maps are not really liked. I know I dislike them...heck they could even make a lot of money by charging their 15 bucks...I would pay it. Sure some would call them whores...but sheesh change it up...and they don't even have to put in much effort.

Umm... just.. put WaW or Blops1 into your PS3 and play that?

I don't collect video games....do people even play waw still?
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40