Fixing Ghost Idea

#1EmriiPosted 12/3/2012 2:19:45 AM
What do you think of this idea to help fix ghost:

Since it is active while diffusing a bomb and whatnot simply also make it so Ghost is active while ADS with a sniper rifle. You already are gimped with tunnel vision and whatnot, making you vulnerable. Make it so snipers at least have half a chance while UAV spam is going on.....
#2Gundam FanPosted 12/3/2012 2:24:49 AM
No.

They nerfed Ghost cuz they didn't like the idea of camping.

If you are standing still with your eyes in a scope, you are camping.
---
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!
#3HahaTheJesterPosted 12/3/2012 2:31:06 AM
Not to mention the snipers are cheaper than ever.

They need to fix snipers not ghost

Something along the lines of as soon as you push fire while using a sniper your ps3 explodes
---
O.G. packing a scope 6
#4DeadlyDeathBlowPosted 12/3/2012 2:48:20 AM
Gundam Fan posted...
No.

They nerfed Ghost cuz they didn't like the idea of camping.

If you are standing still with your eyes in a scope, you are camping.

sniping =/= camping

i hate snipers as much as the next guy, but i agree with this idea.

i actually just want them snipers be taken out of the game, since its mostly cqc anyways
, but if they make snipers invisible when ads and using ghost, it will actually lessen quickscopers, since they could just go ads somewhere with a long sight line, and "camp" there.
---
The only reason it rains is so God can spit on your existence-Faust
#5Diablo56789Posted 12/3/2012 2:49:56 AM
I hate snipers in general.

But i would gladly take any step to ensure less quickscopers.

Usually Snipers who stay in one place kill me once...then they die 1 minute later, so yeah I'll take those snipers over quickscopers anyday
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#6Weiland101Posted 12/3/2012 3:18:03 AM
Ghost is fine in this game.

Probably the most complaints over the past 2 games has been "Ghost campers" and Assassin campers" and now they have gotten rid of that while not removing the perk.

What they did to Ghost is probably the best thing about this game tbh.
#7Eternal_WarlordPosted 12/3/2012 3:38:45 AM
I like it.

Crybabies hate it, though and about 70% of the COD community are crybabies, and since 70% is the majority rule, and the majority is typically wrong on most if not all occasions, my deduction is this would not happen.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#8buzzerr3Posted 12/3/2012 5:39:17 AM
lets just nerf and fix and change the entire game..

pathetic
---
Yo
#9Emrii(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:43:39 AM
Crybabies hate it, though and about 70% of the COD community are crybabies, and since 70% is the majority rule, and the majority is typically wrong on most if not all occasions, my deduction is this would not happen.

This.

But agree that sniping =/=camping. Why have snipers in a game if you cannot properly utilize them when you show up on a map every 5 seconds. You don't need ghost when you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off quickscoping. It would be nice to have it when trying to line up a kill from the other side of the map though.

I would even settle for not showing up while holding my breath while ADS only.