Dubstep in Tranzit?

#1LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 12/3/2012 8:25:17 AM
I heard that there are 3 songs in Tranzit, that you can activate by pressing square on all 3 teddy-bears...But does the order you activate them influences on which song youŽll get? Because IŽd prefer to get the dubstep...
---
Ha! Hua! Ha! Hua! HAAAAA! *CURAGA* x10000000
#2IkasnuPosted 12/3/2012 9:27:03 AM
Dubstep is the worst form of music.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#3Stryker_StormPosted 12/3/2012 9:32:30 AM
Ikasnu posted...

This..

If a computer could burp and fart rhythmaticly, then Dubstep is what it would sound like.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#4gtaking5Posted 12/3/2012 9:34:11 AM
Ikasnu posted...

This..

If a computer could burp and fart rhythmaticly, then Dubstep is what it would sound like.

Ya mean a dial-up tone?
---
I once, was old enough, to know better, than I was too young to care,
But who cares? I probably would but Hollywood is dead and gone
#5kratosdakota3Posted 12/3/2012 1:49:42 PM
Stryker_Storm posted...
Ikasnu posted...

This..

It's not really music
---
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone
#6Asylum_71Posted 12/3/2012 1:53:12 PM
Ikasnu posted...

I would say "This.", but I'm hesitant to call it music.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#7IkasnuPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:18 PM
Asylum_71 posted...
Ikasnu posted...

I would say "This.", but I'm hesitant to call it music.

Good point.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#8xideadwalkingixPosted 12/3/2012 2:51:32 PM
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...
I heard that there are 3 songs in Tranzit, that you can activate by pressing square on all 3 teddy-bears...But does the order you activate them influences on which song youŽll get? Because IŽd prefer to get the dubstep...

3rd Teddy 1st Teddy 2nd Teddy is the order while using the female character and the nerdy character to get dubstep.
Not to be rude but you also can just play dubstep in the background. The song is I'mma Try It Out Skrillex/ Alvin Risk.
---
Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"
PSN: xiDeadWalkingix
#9LK_MASTER_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:17:46 AM
xideadwalkingix posted...
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...

3rd Teddy 1st Teddy 2nd Teddy is the order while using the female character and the nerdy character to get dubstep.
Not to be rude but you also can just play dubstep in the background. The song is I'mma Try It Out Skrillex/ Alvin Risk.

Finally a real answer to my question...so, thank you!
And to play the dubstep in the game while other players listen to it....it`s much more epic...

And replying to all those "dubstep is trash" comments...Me and a huge amount of other people have the opposite opinion...Including Treyarch...
---
Ha! Hua! Ha! Hua! HAAAAA! *CURAGA* x10000000
#10AlexxPBPosted 12/4/2012 5:46:54 AM
Dubstep = electronic music with diarrhea.

WOBBAWOBBAWOBBAWOBBA
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun