Hey guys. I'm bored. Can some of you judge my newest emblem? :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hey guys. I'm bored. Can some of you judge my newest emblem? :D

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#1
I was really bored today and I wanted to make a new emblem in BO2 so I did just that. Never seen another one like it but I'd really like some of you "Gfaqers" to give your opinion on it. :3 Took me maybe an hour tops to make it but I used every single layer. I would of added some shiny bits but...Yeah.

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/ps3/d938adb0eccfba32672a5bff5d4c0955efa1c32be7af4df9?size=400&title=ops2&imgtype=svg

If some of it looks a little "off" that's because I'm now playing BO2 on my computer monitor and the aspect ratio is a little off and it's not a 1080p HD screen.

Feel free to post your latest and greatest emblems too, if you feel like it. o3o
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.

User Info: GambitAce

GambitAce
4 years ago#2
you could do that in less than 32, easy
how do you turn this on?

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#3
you could do that in less than 32, easy

OMG! You know what yeah I JUST realized that! xD Thanks a lot man I'll fix it later when I get on :P I'm such a derp sometimes. Do you happen to have any tips to do some good shading/light effects? I've tried before on some other emblems but I just can't seem to get it right... :/
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.

User Info: FreshSquilla

FreshSquilla
4 years ago#4
7/10
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hey guys. I'm bored. Can some of you judge my newest emblem? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived