So i butchered my KD Ratio just to rank up faster.

#1NE_PatriotsFanPosted 12/3/2012 2:36:39 PM
I been playing headquarters and domination the past week because i need some major experience and team deathmatch was not cutting it. Well i got that massive experience that i seeked, at the cost of my KD ratio.

So i sat there for a bit, i worked hard for that 2.00 kd (which is now like 0.91) and i was just like...damn.

Then a light shined thru my window, and i realized something amazing....the world was still turning and life was still goin on. Why oh why was i ever worried about having a good kd ratio that i would constantly dashboard like a noob.

TL:DR, kd ratio is seriously such a small thing to worry about that i laugh at people who rage when they go negative and blame it on lag or lag compensation, etc.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#2Cruzader23Posted 12/3/2012 2:37:56 PM
I agree K/D does not matter, but lag compensation is still a *****.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#3acetrain736Posted 12/3/2012 2:40:45 PM
And now watch your K/D go back up if you truly do not care...thus is the way of the call of duty, grasshopper.

The less you are...the MORE...you are...
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#4TheKingOfKoolPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:31 PM
You either played very few games to have a 2.00 KDR and have it drop to a 0.91, or you just suck.

What I mean is, I'll play a great night against noobs, probably 5 hours worth where I'll always finish with a 2.5+ KDR and at worse a 1 KDR and my KDR will only raise .03. Seriously, my KDR went from 1.27 to 1.30.

You pretty much went negative in every game you played >_>

KDR might not be that important but it is in TDM because those kills contribute to you losing.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#5jpcownsyouPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:23 PM
acetrain736 posted...
And now watch your K/D go back up if you truly do not care...thus is the way of the call of duty, grasshopper.

The less you are...the MORE...you are...

Lol I noticed that too in the past. I would hover around 2.5 when I tried and once I didn't care I was almost up around 3
---
PSN: ThePopeJPC3
#6NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:45:39 PM
TheKingOfKool posted...
You either played very few games to have a 2.00 KDR and have it drop to a 0.91, or you just suck.

What I mean is, I'll play a great night against noobs, probably 5 hours worth where I'll always finish with a 2.5+ KDR and at worse a 1 KDR and my KDR will only raise .03. Seriously, my KDR went from 1.27 to 1.30.

KDR might not be that important but it is in TDM because those kills contribute to you losing.

I seriously did go negative in every.single.game of headquarters and domination. Im talking huge negative like 20 kills 40 deaths, or 12 kills 31 deaths. This happened every game, BUT i was getting up to 8,000 experience per match, compared to team deathmatch where the most i would get is like 2500 or 3000.

Im extremely good in Team deathmatch (and even better in free for all) where ill get 20 kills 1 death and the likes, but still it was very low experience.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#7_Asian_RicePosted 12/3/2012 2:45:52 PM
I've been skydiving on Yemen with a friend of mine. Dropped my K/D by .5 in a few games.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Give a man a fire, warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -IamI3rian
#8One_Too_ManyPosted 12/3/2012 2:45:53 PM
I was totally going to make a topic saying the same thing! After my 1st Prestige, all I wanted were more Custom Class Slot, so I mainly played Hardpoint.

If I'm playing like my normal self, I'll nab ~3500 points. If I play like a madman, I'm nabbing 5500-6000 points per game. I reached my 2nd Prestige is about 11 hours, but wrecked my K/D. My 1st Prestige took about 16 hours, that included some x2 XP.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#9acetrain736Posted 12/3/2012 2:51:08 PM
Lol in the past, I'd freak about my K/D and always be mad about why I'd always seem to be stuck in the 0.8-1.0 range despite usually winning 1v1 gunfights... But then I realized that I almost exclusively play objective games and the majority of my deaths seem to be from trying to take objectives. Since then, I've been on a tear
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#10elchris79Posted 12/3/2012 2:54:29 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
TheKingOfKool posted...

I seriously did go negative in every.single.game of headquarters and domination. Im talking huge negative like 20 kills 40 deaths, or 12 kills 31 deaths. This happened every game, BUT i was getting up to 8,000 experience per match, compared to team deathmatch where the most i would get is like 2500 or 3000.

Im extremely good in Team deathmatch (and even better in free for all) where ill get 20 kills 1 death and the likes, but still it was very low experience.

I applaud your new attitude, but claiming 20-1 in Tom ruins anything you have to say. Wouldn't it be more honest to say I went round 20-8 on average?