Camp or be Camped?

#1CornerCamperPosted 12/3/2012 3:47:01 PM
CUZ THATZ WHAT BLACK OPS 2 IS!
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#2_Asian_RicePosted 12/3/2012 3:48:13 PM
Neither.
---
PSN: iAsianRice
Give a man a fire, warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -IamI3rian
#3NE_PatriotsFanPosted 12/3/2012 3:50:03 PM
My favorite is when people complain that im camping a flag in domination or camping the rooftop near the HQ in headquarters.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#4Madden68Posted 12/3/2012 4:04:04 PM
I got yelled at today for being "The biggest camper they ever saw in this game". This was in cap the flag because everytime I die I would go back to our flag and place a betty, then make my way to oppisite side of map to try and cap the flag. Got maybe 5 or 6 kills with the betty on the last kill someone yelled about me camping.

Guess I was yelled at by someone on my team who was camping the flag and I took away his kills with my betties. lol.
#5CornerCamper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:10:58 PM
Every game mode I've played.
No matter what.

The whole entire map is set up with EVEN MORE crap than in any other COD game to sit behind and camp. All the maps are too damn small (except for maybe 1-2) the flags in Domination are set-up almost in a straight line in each map (unlike MW3, where they'd usually form a triangle of sorts).

Just bad all around.
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#6jdak10Posted 12/3/2012 5:06:45 PM
Bump
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#7res_black_deathPosted 12/3/2012 5:17:46 PM
Meh the only time I camp in any CoD is when 2 conditions are met.

1: I'm sniping.
2: Some idiots keep running down my line of sight and get shot...repeatedly.

When both of those are happening then yes I'll sit there and rack up kills on idiots that refuse to use another route. Normally this lasts for a few kills before someone smart on their team notices and flanks me while I'm STILL shooting the same idiots >.>

Other than that though I like to run a shotty or smg and flank people.
#8p06111981Posted 12/3/2012 5:21:10 PM
Avoid head on encounters. Camping is the easy option for sure.
#9jdak10Posted 12/3/2012 5:22:59 PM
Camp
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.