I have a KD ratio of 1.22......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I have a KD ratio of 1.22......
3 years ago#1
My SPM is 382. My best match I believe was 57-6 on Kill Confirmed.

Do some of you consider me a bad player? Im just curious
---
PSN: Mr_Bonez
SSF4 main: Cody. Sub: Ryu
3 years ago#2
Can I be part of your internet fan club? Just joking...you're better than I am
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
3 years ago#3
I consider you a guy holding out a virtual penis on the Internet, desperate to measure length (k/d) and girth (spm) against other males. Have fun.
3 years ago#4
Doesnt sound too bad, just depends on what you are like in game, you dont have to have crazy gun skills to be a valuable player to the team, just dont be stupid and play the objective, there is so many things i see my team mates do that make me question if they are alive or not.
3 years ago#5
Untill you get this SPM, you ain't good bro.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/kimballin/54BE44E1-6ACF-4B4B-8BCA-4238ACA72A1D-635-0000004BF66C6780.jpg

But yea, you're better than most Randy's.
---
Easy-MF-E
3 years ago#6
Mid - Low High. I usually quickly check everyone's K/D in lobby before match to get a feel for what I'm up against. Yours would be among the mid to low high ones. I only play TDM so my perspective might be skewed. Mine is 1.15, that is low mid... I see so many sub 1.0. I could probably raise it doing other stuff, but I like the dynamic of TDM... if you get a decent team.
---
PSN: t-virus36
3 years ago#7
BTW, I think I played against you today - if you were playing TDM that is.
---
PSN: t-virus36
3 years ago#8
elchris79 posted...
I consider you a guy holding out a virtual penis on the Internet, desperate to measure length (k/d) and girth (spm) against other males. Have fun.

I'd respond to this but I'd sound like too much of a tool.
3 years ago#9
AlphaEnd posted...
elchris79 posted...

I'd respond to this but I'd sound like too much of a tool.

Boasting about a large tool
3 years ago#10
Oh yeah!!!! well my k/d is .75 and my best game was a 16-10 masterpiece thank you very much.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I have a KD ratio of 1.22......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived