guys that hate getting kill buy spawns

#1goldenboy1867Posted 12/3/2012 9:56:59 PM
you should all play battlefield 3 or when battlefield 4 comes out . if a enemy is on your base ( which they cant ,only on helcotpers ) you start at falling down at the sky .................WE LOST HOPE ON CALL OF DUTY ............. i just hate spawn kills
#2goldenboy1867(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:58:45 PM
i put buy sorry its by
#3RoddyAnumber1Posted 12/3/2012 10:02:24 PM
I didn't lose hope. I actually like this game, as do many millions of others. There is always just that percentage of people who buy the game knowing they don't like CoD anymore, play it, and then they complain about how surprised they were that this game sucked. Again, it's just their opinions, and why are you preaching about how we should go to Battlefield 3? On a CoD board?
---
L96A1 > Ballista > PSG-1 > DSR-50
I LOVE sniping!
#4Asylum_71Posted 12/3/2012 10:06:34 PM
^ then.. he didn't make the topic for you. He addressed people who were tired of getting killed in their spawns.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#5goldenboy1867(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:12:27 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
I didn't lose hope. I actually like this game, as do many millions of others. There is always just that percentage of people who buy the game knowing they don't like CoD anymore, play it, and then they complain about how surprised they were that this game sucked. Again, it's just their opinions, and why are you preaching about how we should go to Battlefield 3? On a CoD board?

yea i know today was just the worst cod day for me . im prestige 3 and my k/d ratio went down, this game is not bad but it has some promblems , my k/d ratio is 1.66 and on MW3 it was 2.38 , black ops 1 was 2.51 ,,,, maby its because of the perks
#6KuutenPosted 12/3/2012 10:12:28 PM
Its still possible to get spawn killed in BF3. In quite a few of the maps on Conquest all you need is one or two tanks set up and any hope you have of getting out of your spawn and even trying to win is gone. And as for Team Deathmatch, think about Hijacked spawns but sometimes even worse.
---
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
#7RoddyAnumber1Posted 12/3/2012 10:19:17 PM
Asylum_71 posted...
^ then.. he didn't make the topic for you. He addressed people who were tired of getting killed in their spawns.

If they are in your spawn then you're automatically going to spawn on the other side of the map. If there are enemies there as well, then you spawn in the middle.
---
L96A1 > Ballista > PSG-1 > DSR-50
I LOVE sniping!
#8goldenboy1867(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:24:44 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Asylum_71 posted...

If they are in your spawn then you're automatically going to spawn on the other side of the map. If there are enemies there as well, then you spawn in the middle.

lol theres no midlle or other side my 60%to50% is close to the enemy .
#9Asylum_71Posted 12/3/2012 10:28:03 PM
Asylum_71 posted...

Why are you replying to me? Just look at the topic title.. Your post comes in as completely irrelevant since this wasn't a message directed to you.
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#10flame030191Posted 12/3/2012 10:30:19 PM
RoddyAnumber1 posted...
Asylum_71 posted...

Except I doubt the game realizes someone is an enemy until after the spawn. Many times spawn trapping happens in this game, just like in BOps1.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.