Freezing Still Sucks... This is Outrageous!

#1teaspoon16Posted 12/3/2012 11:28:49 PM
I had only played two games tonight and my PS3 froze and I had to turn it off 3 times. What is wrong with this game? This game is the first experience i have had with these kind of problems ever, in this generation. Why does Treyarch hate us? It's ridiculous that we have put up with this, we pay just as much as XBOX players do for the game. There shoud not have to be anything to work on at launch. We're being ripped off. Treyarch ought to make it up to us and go so far as to give us season passes. It's time they show us due respect as their patrons and half the fanbase.
---
Black FC: 1549 4802 5616
#2Chrazy1988Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:07 PM(edited)
I had bad issues at launch week but it seems to be fixed for the majority now. No freezes in over a week.

Might be your PS3 dude.
#3HDHooliganPosted 12/4/2012 4:58:43 AM
Still happens to me very regularly
#4AlexxPBPosted 12/4/2012 5:12:44 AM
I've only experienced one freeze in my 45 lvls of MP madness. Might be your PS3 man.
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#5MrSpaM111Posted 12/4/2012 5:24:28 AM
teaspoon16 posted...
I had only played two games tonight and my PS3 froze and I had to turn it off 3 times. What is wrong with this game? This game is the first experience i have had with these kind of problems ever, in this generation. Why does Treyarch hate us? It's ridiculous that we have put up with this, we pay just as much as XBOX players do for the game. There shoud not have to be anything to work on at launch. We're being ripped off. Treyarch ought to make it up to us and go so far as to give us season passes. It's time they show us due respect as their patrons and half the fanbase.

Have you never bought a Bethesda game at launch before?
#6IcedTequilaPosted 12/4/2012 5:33:23 AM
you have to laugh, when your first game freezes when leaving the lobby.
and then ps3 makes you rebuild hard drive because it might be corrupted.
20 minutes later you can try to play again.
lock ups happen to me more often on zombies
#7teaspoon16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:20:28 PM
Its not my ps3. This is a recurring problem throughout the community on the ps3. I still think Treyarch owes its ps3 players.
---
Black FC: 1549 4802 5616
#8NO2_FiendPosted 12/5/2012 5:48:36 AM
Happens to me too and I keep my PS3 in optimal conditions. What really sucks is when it happens 3 times in a row. I also love how people on here say a game can't break your PS3 but if I'm forced to improperly shut down my PS3 and the hard drive gets corrupted IT WAS the game that broke it.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#9johnuk27Posted 12/5/2012 5:55:31 AM
teaspoon16 posted...
Its not my ps3. This is a recurring problem throughout the community on the ps3. I still think Treyarch owes its ps3 players.

i love how it cant be treyarchs fault to some of the fanboys out there with there" if it didnt happen to me it doesn't happen to anyone else an if it does its cause your doing something wrong duh" attitudes. you defenders of CoDs honour are on the board you must of seen the multiple freezing problem topics, logic dictates its a bigger problem than individual ps3's
#10Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/5/2012 7:29:51 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
teaspoon16 posted...

Have you never bought a Bethesda game at launch before?

So because bethesda games freeze on the ps3, that makes it acceptable if this game freezes? Once bethesda games freeze and you reset your ps3, they don't freeze for quite a long time again.

This game works fine but once the first freeze starts, it freezes again and then again. If it freezes twice, then I stop playing for the day.

Also, you're again comparing single player games to multiplayer games.