Guardian love topic.

#1AlexxPBPosted 12/4/2012 4:12:26 AM
Let's show some love for this nice little gadget. I even replaced my CP with this wonderful piece of work!

Watching people dying slowly in pain while this thing cooks the hell out of them is priceless! mwahahahaha!

10/10
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#2johnuk27Posted 12/4/2012 4:21:58 AM
dont replace the care package! otherwise you will never know the warm tingly sensation of double guardian love, its somewhat rare but when it happens its just magical
#3AlexxPB(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:10:47 AM
johnuk27 posted...
dont replace the care package! otherwise you will never know the warm tingly sensation of double guardian love, its somewhat rare but when it happens its just magical

lol what happens if you use two guardians? Like one next to the other, do they actually inflict more damage?
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#4johnuk27Posted 12/4/2012 5:26:07 AM
AlexxPB posted...
johnuk27 posted...

lol what happens if you use two guardians? Like one next to the other, do they actually inflict more damage?

i havent used two side by side, im not entirely sure iv had two of my own out actually or if you can, but when another player has one i aim them facing each other or put mine with its rays guarding the other. love combining it with the sentry gun
#5EVILBRENDAPosted 12/4/2012 5:45:54 AM
Want some fun? Join a HCTDM and drop one in a camping spot. Like on Drone, just go to the back of the hill and drop one on the path. Make sure it's covered by rock. I racked a 5 kill streak with it. I kept baiting them to come back and they fell for it. Tons of fun!
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#6ernie2coolPosted 12/4/2012 6:00:49 AM
One emp grenade or just shooting at it (even as you are getting damage from it but not too close) will take it out.

And placing a 2nd next to the 1st i had the 1st die one time. It doesnt always happen tho.

Now imagine how much fun we would have in BO2 if all kill(point)streaks were NEW THINGS.
#7johnuk27Posted 12/4/2012 7:37:23 AM
ernie2cool posted...
One emp grenade or just shooting at it (even as you are getting damage from it but not too close) will take it out.

And placing a 2nd next to the 1st i had the 1st die one time. It doesnt always happen tho.

Now imagine how much fun we would have in BO2 if all kill(point)streaks were NEW THINGS.

im happy just with the addition of the agr, although i kinda wish he looked more like johnny-5
#8the_grey_bushPosted 12/4/2012 7:38:51 AM
even better than 2 guardians is a guardian and sentry gun together facing opposite directions.
---
we saw the towers fall to ashes like they were laced with bombs
and ever since we been at war like Ghenghis Khan
#9deathknightsPosted 12/4/2012 7:43:17 AM
Its like this killstreak is made for camping. Because this is a camper's best friend seriously. I get so many rages and hate for using this combine with sentry gun in long hallways and buildings. Some call it camping, i call it defending my stuff/property XD
---
When ask would a guy hit a girl? Many said no at first, but then when ask what if she was trying to kill them.... Hypocrites i tell ya.
#10johnuk27Posted 12/4/2012 7:48:26 AM
the_grey_bush posted...
even better than 2 guardians is a guardian and sentry gun together facing opposite directions.

add controlling an agr while its all on flag b in dom on aftermath, thats winning!