No perk/no attachment challenges

#1master_stiefPosted 12/4/2012 4:31:05 AM
What's the deal with these challenges? I must have gotten about. 75 kills last night with absolutely NO perks or attachments equipped for my type 25. But my counter is still sitting on zero. Is there some kind of prerequisite to these challenges ?

Thanks.
#2johnuk27Posted 12/4/2012 4:35:28 AM
master_stief posted...
What's the deal with these challenges? I must have gotten about. 75 kills last night with absolutely NO perks or attachments equipped for my type 25. But my counter is still sitting on zero. Is there some kind of prerequisite to these challenges ?

Thanks.

im gonna assume you have them unlocked ? otherwise no idea i know that they can both be done at the same time as thats how i done the shotgun.but i have noticed i cant get the 5 kills in a row challenge i done it 8 times real easy, but since then it wont unlock the last 2 so im guessing there are just a few glitches around which sucks
#3j0venaLPosted 12/4/2012 5:32:57 AM
OP, you have to complete the 100 headshot challenge for the gun before you can do those challenges. If you already did that, then I have no idea. :-x
---
PSN: jovenal
#4NO2_FiendPosted 12/4/2012 6:47:20 AM
OMG getting the 5 Bloodthirsty medals with my Combat Knife was such torture. It took me about 3 matches to do and I got so many 4 in a row kills only to be shot in the back that I nearly threw my controller through the wall. So frustrating.... I know a bit off topic.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#5master_stief(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:57:03 AM
What do you mean by unlocked? Do I have to do different challenges before I an do these ones?

If I do, I'd rather not continue getting dominated without my perks or attachments if I don't have to.
#6master_stief(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:58:29 AM
j0venaL posted...
OP, you have to complete the 100 headshot challenge for the gun before you can do those challenges. If you already did that, then I have no idea. :-x

AH HA! Thank you, that must be it. I'm putting my perks and attachments back on.
#7acetrain736Posted 12/4/2012 6:59:03 AM
Do you have the kryptek camo unlocked? Otherwise it won't count
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#8dooms14Posted 12/4/2012 7:18:33 AM
has to be done in order for that gold weapon you probably want.
#9One_Too_ManyPosted 12/4/2012 7:47:10 AM
You need to get 100 headshots before starting the no perks/attachment challenges. I made this same mistake.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#10TheKratosPosted 12/4/2012 8:35:19 AM
master_stief posted...
j0venaL posted...

AH HA! Thank you, that must be it. I'm putting my perks and attachments back on.

You silly man! Just kidding. I hate that you have to complete 100 HS first, such a stupid design. By the time you get 100 HS you've probably already done 10 bloodthirtsy kills, 20 double kills and 10 longshots.

Sometimes I really wonder what Treyarch was thinking when making these challenges.
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions