No perk/no attachment challenges

#11FreshSquillaPosted 12/4/2012 8:58:06 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
OMG getting the 5 Bloodthirsty medals with my Combat Knife was such torture. It took me about 3 matches to do and I got so many 4 in a row kills only to be shot in the back that I nearly threw my controller through the wall. So frustrating.... I know a bit off topic.

>OMG getting the 5 Bloodthirsty medals with my Combat Knife was such torture
>It took me about 3 matches to do
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#12master_stief(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:29:32 AM
I can understand why some of the challenges are harder than others, I just wish I'd have known about the prerequisites before everyone had their way with me. I'm new to the online cod thing so I depend on my attachments and perks a bit to help me out. Thanks for the heads up.
#13henrythefish96Posted 12/4/2012 10:07:11 AM
TheKratos posted...
master_stief posted...
j0venaL posted...
OP, you have to complete the 100 headshot challenge for the gun before you can do those challenges. If you already did that, then I have no idea. :-x

AH HA! Thank you, that must be it. I'm putting my perks and attachments back on.

You silly man! Just kidding. I hate that you have to complete 100 HS first, such a stupid design. By the time you get 100 HS you've probably already done 10 bloodthirtsy kills, 20 double kills and 10 longshots.

Sometimes I really wonder what Treyarch was thinking when making these challenges.

It's to make it so gold camo is actually a slight challenge.
---
A hero never loses, a hero Never dies. ~ Preschooler Nobu
#14Lord_XandrosPosted 12/4/2012 10:22:16 AM
NO2_Fiend posted...
OMG getting the 5 Bloodthirsty medals with my Combat Knife was such torture. It took me about 3 matches to do and I got so many 4 in a row kills only to be shot in the back that I nearly threw my controller through the wall. So frustrating.... I know a bit off topic.

Thought the exact same thing.

You want torture? I used the shield so damn much my last prestige to get the 100 kills.

I got 10 when I got the option to prestige.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#15NO2_FiendPosted 12/4/2012 12:46:40 PM
FreshSquilla posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

I can get 5 in one match easy.... especially with the Combat Knife.... although when I'm actually trying for them it seems a bit harder. It's like the opposition knows I'm trying for it and they'll do everything in their power to stop me. Like I said I kept getting four then getting plowed down instantly before I could get the fifth. Such adrenaline peaks with the quick letdown are not good for my psyche.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#16greggreggreg2000Posted 12/4/2012 12:49:38 PM
henrythefish96 posted...
TheKratos posted...
master_stief posted...
j0venaL posted...
OP, you have to complete the 100 headshot challenge for the gun before you can do those challenges. If you already did that, then I have no idea. :-x

AH HA! Thank you, that must be it. I'm putting my perks and attachments back on.

You silly man! Just kidding. I hate that you have to complete 100 HS first, such a stupid design. By the time you get 100 HS you've probably already done 10 bloodthirtsy kills, 20 double kills and 10 longshots.

Sometimes I really wonder what Treyarch was thinking when making these challenges.

I'd say it's just their lazy way to increase play time for people going for gold.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#17GFGmerlinPosted 12/4/2012 12:54:07 PM
FreshSquilla posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

---
The Bible: The longest joke ever written.
*puts a ribbon in Saxon's hair* awww your so cute! - Nirvna9
#18TheKratosPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:36 PM
greggreggreg2000 posted...
henrythefish96 posted...
TheKratos posted...
master_stief posted...
j0venaL posted...

I'd say it's just their lazy way to increase play time for people going for gold.

Pretty much this. The way it is now doesn't make it more challenging because you're already doing all those challenges. This makes it just more annoying time consuming crap.
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions