Headglitching... OP SMG's... The Problem Is all in your head really

#1hazmat05Posted 12/4/2012 9:36:31 AM
Think about it. I feel like the class that benefits the most from headglitching is the AR's due to their slightly better aim. Technically isn't that what your supposed to do with an AR? Shoot from behind cover and move from cover to cover where as SMG's are more free to flank and ambush in closer quarters for the advantage. Shottys and snipers aren't a problem enough for me to talk about so screw those...

How do you guys personally feel about this logic? If you have an AR, shoot from behind cover and advance slowly. If you have an SMG then sprinting around corners, tight spaces, and rushing into enemey spawns work for you. Discuss
#2slickuticaPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:24 AM
I agree with using cover to advance but When someone decides to stay there the whole match...
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#3hazmat05(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:59:55 AM
Thats understandable but we all know that theres ALWAYS a way around to get behind a head glitchcher. Like always lol
#4SaviorComplexPosted 12/4/2012 10:01:47 AM
...Or they could fix it in future CoDs so your bullets don't shoot out of your eyes.
#5John_8_RamboPosted 12/4/2012 10:03:38 AM
SaviorComplex posted...
...Or they could fix it in future CoDs so your bullets don't shoot out of your eyes.

this.

the problem is in your head, indeed.
---
PSN: John_J_Rambo
#6hazmat05(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:12:10 AM
SaviorComplex posted...

Correct me if im wrong but isn't the gun held up to your head when aiming down the sights? It isn't exactly like people are hip firing from behind cover.
#7sworderPosted 12/4/2012 10:12:59 AM
hazmat05 posted...
SaviorComplex posted...

Correct me if im wrong but isn't the gun held up to your head when aiming down the sights? It isn't exactly like people are hip firing from behind cover.

Yeah, its just animated incorrectly, but there's nothing to fix. You lift the gun up to your face.