How many of you got that FHJ launcher thing golded?

#1ChokoonPosted 12/4/2012 9:57:18 AM
"shoot down 10 enemy controlled killstreaks" how in the **** did you managed to do that? since release. i have it on. already golded 5 weapons now and got only 2 out of 10 complete. the loadster and vtol gunship thing is too damn rare. that AGR that no one use, EVER! and that speedy Dragonfire which is also pretty damn rare and so hard to lock on. at this point, i really consider boosting...it's so stupid. give me a god dang tips or something :/
---
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them
#2jdak10Posted 12/4/2012 9:59:02 AM
I got 2 gold thingies hanging right below my other thingy.
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#3Magikarp786Posted 12/4/2012 1:22:18 PM
To boost or not to boost , the FHJ sucks..
---
-----The Boss is my apprentice------
#4Tabor21Posted 12/4/2012 1:25:23 PM
Chokoon posted...
"shoot down 10 enemy controlled killstreaks" how in the **** did you managed to do that? since release. i have it on. already golded 5 weapons now and got only 2 out of 10 complete. the loadster and vtol gunship thing is too damn rare. that AGR that no one use, EVER! and that speedy Dragonfire which is also pretty damn rare and so hard to lock on. at this point, i really consider boosting...it's so stupid. give me a god dang tips or something :/

I got it gold without completing this challenge -- likely a glitch. It gave me gold as soon as I destroyed an AGR with it.

I thought the AGR was the hardest part -- I freuqently ran into people running the Dragonfire, so that one was decently easy -- although time consuming.

The AGR was ridiculous. I must have encountered 20+ of these before taking one down (if completely fresh, they can take up to THREE FHJ rockets to destroy).

I really have no tips, though... I did mine all on my own, never partying up. It took probably 3 weeks of trying, but eventually I took down an AGR (usually in headquarters) and 10 Dragonfires (Hardpoint).
---
My YouTube Channel, which includes TABOR TIME videos, can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyNolan1984?feature=mhee
#5Stryker_StormPosted 12/4/2012 1:32:02 PM
You could run care package and let the enemy steal it.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#6AegisGainesPosted 12/4/2012 1:41:31 PM
8 player controlled streaks. The AGR is a pain. I hit one with an EMP grenade and a rocket. That sucker blew up... But I didn't get anything for it. Do you even get assists for helping take one down. If so I sure didn't. Either way I'm pissed.
---
Nightmares Never Sleep
PSN: Rahmeesh
#7greggreggreg2000Posted 12/4/2012 1:47:31 PM
I got lucky on the AGR and found one that was almost dead so I got it in 1 rocket. Whenever someone called in a Dragonfire I would pretty much ignore everything and run out to try to shoot it down. I died a ton doing this but I'm happy with my gold launcher. Dragonfires and AGRs are common enough that you really don't need to boost. Just need to be patient.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"