This game was built for camping.

#1CornerCamperPosted 12/4/2012 2:30:05 PM
More nooks, crannies, and head glitching spots in 1 map than in 3 maps from any previous COD combined.
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#2acetrain736Posted 12/4/2012 2:32:03 PM
So let me get this straight...you call yourself CornerCamper...and you're complaining about camping?

*rolls eyes*
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#3Mspaul09Posted 12/4/2012 2:33:30 PM
Not sure if this is ment as a complaint or a goodthing. Considering the person posting it is named "CornerCamper"
---
PSN: PennyWise_80
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#4CornerCamper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:33:54 PM
acetrain736 posted...
So let me get this straight...you call yourself CornerCamper...and you're complaining about camping?

*rolls eyes*

Obviously you're new to the boards and teh internetz in general and don't understand a sarcastic username that makes fun of 75% of the leet COD players....
---
-2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
#5greatmario3Posted 12/4/2012 2:35:22 PM
This game was built for complaining.
---
PSN ID: Dominic935
"They look like monsters to you?" - Vincent
#6Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 12/4/2012 5:58:08 PM
Have ever played battlefield 3? Now that game is built for campers.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#7Masterpie3000Posted 12/4/2012 6:08:05 PM
i kind of agree, no matter how much they try and make it a rushers game the more camping becomes the better tactic.

When there are 3 different ways for enemies to enter the building you are in, running around in it is the last thing you want to do, especially because of how unpredictable the spawns are.
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#8Weiland101Posted 12/4/2012 6:30:21 PM
Masterpie3000 posted...
i kind of agree, no matter how much they try and make it a rushers game the more camping becomes the better tactic.

When there are 3 different ways for enemies to enter the building you are in, running around in it is the last thing you want to do, especially because of how unpredictable the spawns are.

I don't know man, if you are complaining about the amount of ways into each building I suspect you are the one camping. The more ways into a building or room the better to combat camping.

I agree the camping in this game is atrocious but I do like the fact that you can often climb through the windows to get to them.