Frenzy Killer Emblem. (5 rapid kills)

#1fathomzPosted 12/4/2012 4:09:55 PM
i really want this skull emblem. so if anyone has it can you tell me how you obtained it?! scorestreak? dumb luck? is it possible to unlock emblems in combat training? i doubt it but just trying to think of ways i can get this.

i got the 4 rapid kills with pure luck.. hacked a bouncing betty killing two and then quickly shot two others nearby.
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#2SniperFrogPosted 12/4/2012 4:25:30 PM(edited)
i got the 6 rapid kills one. I still dont have the Frenzy though. Wish you got credit for all below the one you got. but nope
It was dumb luck. demolition on nuketown we had bomb planted. i ran through the house the backway and with a silencer just followed the team shooting people as they were trying to difuse. And then it was me in the room just shooting and stabbing until I died. Was completely random and lucky.
---
Our enemies shall fight in the shade....of our balls
SniperFrog---TBAG Vice President and Co-founder
#3Darkflare_EXPosted 12/4/2012 4:17:30 PM
Try playing Ground War. You might have better luck.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#4qwerbleXPosted 12/4/2012 5:08:48 PM
none of the challenges under the "killer" tab can be obtained with scorestreaks. i got my frenzy killer by dumb luck.
---
PSN ID: Dark_Paradigm
#5SST_ForeverPosted 12/4/2012 5:11:59 PM
Get into spawn and voila.

Ultra kill o.O 8 rapid kills
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#6Dark_V0idPosted 12/4/2012 5:17:36 PM
I'll tell you how I got it. You know how everybody loves to camp the houses in Meltdown and have sniper wars back and forth? Yeah... approach from side crates LMG + FMJ = one dead team.
#7Truhazzard3260Posted 12/4/2012 5:20:30 PM
i got the emblem lol. it was on the map over flow i was by the windo where the b flag is and the enemy team was spawning at the c flag
. i was defending the b flag got the hunter killer drone and noticed that 5 people on the other team was in the hallway behind b flag. so i got out my hunter killer drone and killed 5 of them, then got my RC/XX and got 4. it was funny as hell
---
3ds fc 4124 5505 6333
psn : Yar Knight
#8Mattv323Posted 12/4/2012 6:18:34 PM
hardpoint, they cluster F*ck the Hp and you can easily obtain it then
#9EvanW1109Posted 12/4/2012 6:24:17 PM
SniperFrog posted...
i got the 6 rapid kills one. I still dont have the Frenzy though. Wish you got credit for all below the one you got. but nope
It was dumb luck. demolition on nuketown we had bomb planted. i ran through the house the backway and with a silencer just followed the team shooting people as they were trying to difuse. And then it was me in the room just shooting and stabbing until I died. Was completely random and lucky.

I had this happen as well on Raid.
#10fathomz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:20:18 AM
thanks.. pretty helpful guys
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker