Attention: Treyarch

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 12/4/2012 8:25:08 PM
STOP NERFING S***!

The few complainers are all complaining on forums, while the majority of players are out having fun with the game.

Bring back Juggernaut.

Bring back Stopping Power.

Bring back the REAL Ghost.

Bring back realistic maps, not rooms with 100 different entrances to it.

Bring back the FUN!
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#2JohnnyCage1933Posted 12/4/2012 8:27:11 PM
Juggernaught was awesome...
---
psn: TaNkBuStA40
#3Truhazzard3260Posted 12/4/2012 8:27:39 PM
no on stopping power
---
3ds fc 4124 5505 6333
psn : Yar Knight
#4Masterpie3000Posted 12/4/2012 8:28:07 PM
id say most people would disagree with your statements, while I agree with most (not the jugg or stopping power, that made it a game of rock paper scissors almost)

but the maps are terrible, ghost is useless. but its not the few.

cod attracts more casual gamers than any non-nintendo game
casual gamers dont even think about OP or UP, they just play cause its cod and its what they do

so i say screw those players, the ones who know what they are talking about are the ones with the mind to make a forum on these websites

so, in that case, you are the minority my friend, even though I agree with half of what you are saying
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#5KarnRX78Posted 12/4/2012 8:50:05 PM
Ghost as it is right now is nearly useless unless you move around 100% of the time. The tactical advantage it gave to rushers in the past is gone now, because you can't stop. When you are behind the enemy and in their spawn sometimes you need to slow down. Right now if you slow down, you appear on radar. I honestly believe you can adjust Ghost to make it useful to rushers while keeping people from camping with it. I didn't waste my first unlock on it, because honestly flack jacket is better for obj play.

I really don't see the point in using a tier 2 perk in this game. Fast Hands is good, and I've always liked scavenger, but that is 1 point I can put else where it seems.
#6ULTIMATE2684Posted 12/4/2012 9:14:49 PM
I'd prefer it so they nerf what needs to be nerfed. SMGs need to be nerfed. they clearly outclass the competition. Smgs shouldn't be able to outclass assault rifles at long range. nor should their hipfire be so tight.

Ghost needs to stay as is. if it goes back to what it was it is simply unbalanced.

I prefer the exclusion of juggernaut though if they put it in the game i wouldn't see it being a problem

If they put stopping power back into the game they would need to lower bullet damage on all weapons first.

The maps often have rooms often have more than one entrance into them in any call of duty game I've played.
---
6th Prestige Lv. 50 PSN ID: XxFlarEBursTxX
http://www.youtube.com/user/ULTIMATE2684
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 12/5/2012 2:29:09 AM
ULTIMATE2684 posted...
I'd prefer it so they nerf what needs to be nerfed. SMGs need to be nerfed. they clearly outclass the competition. Smgs shouldn't be able to outclass assault rifles at long range. nor should their hipfire be so tight.

Ghost needs to stay as is. if it goes back to what it was it is simply unbalanced.

I prefer the exclusion of juggernaut though if they put it in the game i wouldn't see it being a problem

If they put stopping power back into the game they would need to lower bullet damage on all weapons first.

The maps often have rooms often have more than one entrance into them in any call of duty game I've played.

The problem with juggernaught is its the clear go to perk if you don't have access to stopping power
---
Why does BLOPS2 punish you with dubstep for finding the Easter eggs in Zombies?
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#8ploodiePosted 12/5/2012 4:46:27 AM
Are you kidding!? Jugg was one of the lamest perks in the series - Anyone who used it was considered a noob or just general weak player - when you get the drop on someone, you should win that gunfight, period.
#9RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:10:00 AM
ploodie posted...
Are you kidding!? Jugg was one of the lamest perks in the series - Anyone who used it was considered a noob or just general weak player - when you get the drop on someone, you should win that gunfight, period.

Yeah, Noobs call other people noobs when they get owned.

Juggernaut provided that escape when your team is being spawn camped.

UAV Jammer provided a solution to UAV spams and people relying on UAV too much.

Stopping power owned constant Juggernaut users.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#10MiniVirus2Posted 12/6/2012 8:42:53 AM
TC,

I fully agree, they should bring back SP, jugg and a true stealth perk.

With that said, having any combination of TWO of those (nevermind three) would render pick 10 completely broken.

I love pick 10, but I'd rather go back to the regular class system just to have the three useful perks back. Maybe the could exclude perks from pick 10?
---
R.I.P. DIO